Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 50

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
omg...great job sidsk..i dunt watch kggk but i love adi/mets so i had to read this and it is awesome..ur writing is very smooth and it creates a perfect atmosphere..i can feel wut ur writing..cant wait to read more..continue soon!

-karen Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 8)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puremagic

puremagic

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Ah so I finally got to catch up!

I love the way this is going and I am so excited for VIkram-Aditya Mehra!

Your really talented (and you've been hiding it all this while!Angry), because I can actually feel the atmosphere...the setting..if that makes sense? OuchLOL Its all flowing so well, thanks to the peaceful subtleties of the writing. Its not overstated and I love that!

Beautiful my dear!

Ps: Please make poor mets eat some raita soon, 6 years is a long time!Tongue

Edited by puremagic - 07 November 2007 at 12:55am

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I guess this is the one of the best parts of ur FF,till now Embarrassed ,but i'm missi n the raita... LOL LOL LOL

cont.soon Embarrassed

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:27am | IP Logged
dt was gr8 update

itz was realli gud

w8ing 4 nxt part

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 09 November 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged
YAY our vikram aditya mehra is back! ohhhh im sooo excited! haha and now hes going to be methelis boss!!! wow this going to be interesting! dying to know what happend 6 years ago to cause our lovely duo to become so misrable! so please conmtinue soon! its really awsome!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
puremagic: thnx alot Embarrassed Ok all you guys are obsessed with raita! LOL LOL
Amina: thnx.Like I said an unhealthy obsession with raita LOL
anjaneajnabi:thnx Wink
robin: thnx Big smile

Ok so this chapter has come out very angsty Confused As to why it turned out like that,there's an explanation after the chapter......Sorry. Ouch

Chapter 5

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain-Henry Wadsworth

The rain was coming down hard and fast.....so bad that there were hardly any cars on the street due to low visibility.
It had only been drizzling when he had gotten into the taxi.By the time he reached his destination,it was raining heavily.
Through the car window,he saw the Mehra Mansion looming ahead.
The watchman, at the gates, stopped the taxi and asked the driver for his purpose of visit.The driver gestured behind to the person sitting in the back of the car.The watchman looked behind and his eyes widened, "Aap.....Sir..aap?"
He grinned looking at the watchman's shocked face,"Hello Vijay.Care to let me in?"
The watchman, still in his dazed state, went and pushed a button for opening the gates.The huge cast iron gates opened and the car drove on the straight narrow lane and stopped at the entrance.
Paying the driver,he walked towards the door, not really caring about the rain beating down on him and soaking him completely.He was used to rains after living for such a long time in London.
He took out a key from his pocket.He didnt know how but somehow he had taken one of the extra keys to the house with him when he had gone to New York.
Opening the heavy oak door, he stepped inside the large entrance hall,water dripping from his clothes and soaking the doormat.
lt was completely dark as was expected at this time of the night except for the moonlight filtering in through the closed windows.
Removing his black jacket,he switched on the light.
Everything looked the same as it had when he had left.Hanging the keys,he moved further into the house.
He walked slowly through the corridors,looking at the photo frames on the wall,old memories washing over him.
He stopped in front of the study.He had seen the light on when the taxi had entered the gates,so he knew his grandad was in there.
Taking a deep breath, he opened the door.......and saw a scene he had seen many times as a child.Though it seemed a bit surreal witnessing it after so long.
His grandad sleeping on his favorite reclining chair with some paper in his hand.
He walked inside and knelt down before the chair.
He looked the same.Only now there seemed to be tiredness etched on his face.
He had always felt guilty the way he and the his parents had left him and gone away so far.Many times he had thought of coming back just for his grandad........but had not.
But when he had received his call,even though he had taken time to think over it,he had known he would come back the minute his grandad had asked him to.........which was the reason he came back.
His grandad.
Nothing else.
Shaking him gently,he softly said "Dadu."
Immediately Suyash Mehra woke up..........and saw his grandson before him after six, very long years.
"Adi?"
Adi smiled at him slightly and stood up,"Thought I'd give you a surprise."
Suyash got up slowly and touched Adi's shoulders,trying to assure himself that he wasnt dreaming.
Finally after what seemed like a long time,he pulled his granchild into a hug,his eyes showing emotion after a long time.

Blood and darkness.
It was so dark that she could hardly see anything but still she could make out the redness of blood.
Why was it so dark? Why was there so much blood?
Why wouldnt it go?,she thought hysterically,tears leaking from her eyes.
The darkness was closing in on her.
It was all closing in on her.From all sides.
She couldnt breathe properly.Her breath was coming in short,fast gasps.
She couldnt move.
She tried getting away,tried escaping this dark hole.
But she couldnt.She just couldnt.
The darkness engulfed her completely and she couldnt breathe anymore.

Maithili's eyes shot open and she sat up in her bed,breathing heavily,her eyes and cheeks moist with the tears she had shed in her sleep.
She looked around wildly and then heaved a sigh of relief.Relieved at finding herself in her room and realizing that it was just a dream.
A dream which kept recurring since the last six years.
A gust of chilly air hit her and looking towards the window, she realized she had left it open.Closing it, she walked slowly into the living room knowing she wouldnt be getting much sleep.
She stood still in the middle of the room,listening to the rain pelting down outside.
She wanted to go and bury her head in her Mamma's lap knowing that nothing would harm her there.But she could not....rather she would not.She did not want to burden Parvati with more trouble than she already had.
Maithili walked to the main door,opened it and stepped outside.
The rain hit her skin like ice as it came down.Though she didnt feel it.

I've become so numb without a soul
my spirit sleeping somewhere cold.

After spending some time with his grandad, talking and just sitting in comfortable silence,Adi went to his room....which as he had expected,was in the same condition too.
Standing in the middle of the room,he let the familiar smell engulf him,another wave of memories hitting him.
He took in the photos on the wall, peering closely at some of them and observing his care-free self.
Feeling a bit suffocated,he stepped outside onto the balcony,letting the water soak him again.

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside.

The water trickled down from her hair and mixed with her tears,the heavy sound of the rain drowning out at her soft whimpers.

Wake me up inside
Wake me up and save me from the dark.

The rain danced down around him as he stood staring ahead,not feeling the chilly wind blowing around him.

Bid my blood to run
Before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become.

I didnt mean for this chapter to come out so dark. Ouch I was just in a very sad and angsty mood when I wrote this.I'll tell you why.Do any of u watch BBB(Baa,Bahoo aur Baby).Well if you do,then obviously you know about Pravina's death.I just cant believed they killed her.Wasnt expecting that all.And it really doesnt help that every1 in that serial are such talented actors.Really mad me cry. Cry Cry So I had been watching an ep of BB before I wrote this chapter.And my mood was all sad and cranky.Ya Ya stupid i know its just a show but......... Confused

Also after reading through this chapter I realized I made rain sound like such a sad,dark thing.When it isnt..........I love rains.Such a beautiful phenomenon Embarrassed And they make for such romantic situations.So I promise I will make it up later with good scene involving AM and rain. Wink

Those lyrics are from one of my fav songs "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence.....and no they are not singing it. LOL I just put them there coz they suit the situation.

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
wuhuuuuuu...i'm the first 1 to read,ofcourse after u.... LOL LOL ....

this part was beautifully written,too Embarrassed ,and the rain??well,it sounded dark,but....it was just perfect! Big smile

Cont.soon.... Embarrassed

maplez13

maplez13

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Omg can I just say I love that song too!! Too good!
I also liked the way you were switching scenes between Adi n Mets. Omg can't wait for more rain scenes! Wink People in the AM thread know what I'm talking about. LOL
Loved this part. Big smile Keep 'em cumin!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top