Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 7)

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Originally posted by desi chic

Siddu, u chupi rustam!... this is absolute insanity... insanity in its most sane form... need I say I love this... Girl, that pen of yours, or the keys in this case I suppose... you meddle like best budz... I swear... agar koi kitaab likho na, I'll be the first to stand with the autographed copy my dear! Breath-taking imagery... You know, theres this deep... ceaseless flow to your work... from the time of the creeping horizon... to the radiant overflow of light... Just simply amazing. As an veteran KGGK viewer, theres something I've always wondered about if it were to take place... and that is the Paro-Pallo jodi coming together... but with no pinch of old rivalry... You bring it lovely forth... And "he" is much awaitedWink Awesome stuff, ClapClap Hum toh abhi se kayal ho chuke...

Cheers,

dc

Neetu really you are too kind with your words.Embarrassed Thnx a lot for the compliments.Very humbled. Deserved yaar... they were...WinkClap

And madamji,its me who's gonna be a first in line with an autographed copy,if and when you write a book. *rolf*... whichever one says yes to publishing it will certainly be pounding their head on a wallLOL

Aap guru,hum shishya lol... *holds up hand for ashirwaad*... Mohtarma, izzat ke liye shukriya... lekin aap bhi koi guru se kam nahin... Aur raha sawal humara... then u must be kiddingLOL

Cheers,

dc

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Siddu... You're flying yaar~!... That was so poignant. Loved it! *rubs hands excitedly*... I love the character's timely reflections... and the way you present them... Very intense... I'm really itching to know of this raita businesss... I don't wanna grow bald yaar, so don't let me hanging for too longEmbarrassed Meri izzat ka sawal hai... ClapClap

"Each has his past shut in him like the leaves of a book known to him by heart and his friends can only read the title."-Virginia Woolf.

Apt quote... something everyone can relate too...

Cheers,

dc

sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
maplez: thnx dude Wink LOL Glad you liked it
Jenny: thnx alot!.......But Vasu's updates are so worth the wait Embarrassed
Shaz,prabhyrehal,luxs: thnx! Embarrassed
sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Siddu... You're flying yaar~! ... That was so poignant. Loved it! Aww thnxEmbarrassed*rubs hands excitedly*... I love the character's timely reflections... and the way you present them... Very intense... I'm really itching to know of this raita businesss There is no raita busniessLOL.I mean there is no specific raaz behind it.Just that shez reminded of a certain sum1Wink... I don't wanna grow bald yaar,  like this you mean LOL  so don't let me hanging for too longEmbarrassed Meri izzat ka sawal hai... ClapClap....dont worry,Im on it

"Each has his past shut in him like the leaves of a book known to him by heart and his friends can only read the title."-Virginia Woolf.

Apt quote... something everyone can relate too... Yeah

Cheers,

dc

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Oh gosh Sidu, this has to be the best chapter till date, I have just been thinking how beautiful write and it's fantastic Clap Clap Clap Awaiting for the next parrt, please don;t make us wait like Vas does with Love Wink Embarrassed Fantablous Clap

Aw, you love it reallyWinkLOL

Sid - loving the intensity of this chapterEmbarrassed My most fave part was the Adi scene, and out of that, this bit:

"The photograph which he had stared at for countless seconds,countless minutes,countless hours.....
......the only picture that he had of her.
......the only thing that reminded him that deep down his heart was still beating.
He looked at the woman in the picture,still a girl in so many ways,sitting on the bench and reading a book,her fair falling slightly over her face,totally engrossed in her reading,unaware of anything else around her.
He looked back outside.
He knew what going back meant.
It would mean seeing her again.It meant going back to everything which he had left long ago and come here.........something he wasn't really sure he was ready for. "

Absolutely breathtaking, sweetieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Reminds me of a certain other passionate lover WinkLOL

You know I don't read any ffs regularly (except my own, naturally, since I have to write themLOLLOL) but yours and Dee's ffs are the only ones that keep me glued to each partEmbarrassed and it wouldn't even matter if I didn't like AM (which I do); I'd still read your ff just to appreciate the excellent writingEmbarrassedClap

Edited by psawyer - 06 November 2007 at 5:40am
sidsk IF-Rockerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Vasu: Thnx so much hun! Hug Glad to know you liked Adi's scene coz i really enjoyed writing it.Embarrassed and while writing it I too was reminded of that certain other passiante lover. Wink LOL
Ya I know you dont much ffs except Dee's(which hasn been updated in ages! Angry LOL ) Happy to know you're reading mine. Embarrassed
tsamhita IF-Dazzler
tsamhita
tsamhita

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile best part till date! Embarrassed continue giving us parts like this Embarrassed i love the name Vikram Aditya Mehra tooo!!! Embarrassed and LURVVVVEEEEEE his character!!!! Embarrassed

i'm all priases for you! so you better continue soon! Wink varna...danda wapas bahar aayega! Wink LOL LOL
Pretz Groupbie
Pretz
Pretz

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG ADI is here!!!!! Big smile

Ur writing is so sweet Wink & i loved the way u introduced him Clap Clap Clap

Ur FF is really gettin excitin now Embarrassed
Plz continue soon

Pretz

Go to top