Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 50

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Kya sid!!! how long r u gonna make us wait b4 you show adi!!! LOL LOL lovely part!! like th erelation of pallavi, Mr. Mehra and parvati! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 5)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i realli enjoyed reading dt very kool
cant w8 4 da update Star

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Sid, you are not just magical on the sigs but even on the fan fics Clap Clap Clap

A truly great part, waiting for more, please post the next part soon Embarrassed

Love the Pallavi interaction- Paro and Mehra Clap Clap Clap I wanna see what happens when Mets meets Adi Embarrassed

mtbenjamin

mtbenjamin

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged
awww...another great part...loved the whole paro, suyash pallo scene...n i love tht pallavi is not a vamp in this ff....i like her LOL ...but neways plzz do continue soon...am very anxious about the next part Big smile n plzzz bring adi back home soon Embarrassed ...thanks n gr8 job

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Siddu, u chupi rustam!... this is absolute insanity... insanity in its most sane form... need I say I love this... Girl, that pen of yours, or the keys in this case I suppose... you meddle like best budz... I swear... agar koi kitaab likho na, I'll be the first to stand with the autographed copy my dear! Breath-taking imagery... You know, theres this deep... ceaseless flow to your work... from the time of the creeping horizon... to the radiant overflow of light... Just simply amazing. As an veteran KGGK viewer, theres something I've always wondered about if it were to take place... and that is the Paro-Pallo jodi coming together... but with no pinch of old rivalry... You bring it lovely forth... And "he" is much awaitedWink Awesome stuff, ClapClap Hum toh abhi se kayal ho chuke...

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

PS... that quote... jiska bhi ho... kya kehney, Clap Well thought...

Cheers,

dc

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 2:17am | IP Logged
parvati, mehra and pallavi?!?! haha incredible!
this part has left me with the impression that whatever has happend in the past 6 years must have been really life changing...not just for mets and adi, but for everyone! its just great! got me hooked girl! haha cant wait for more!!! hint hint Wink
ohh and what a lovely quote you added! went very well with this part!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Amina: thnx! Raaz sounds yummy? LOL LOL
Maplez: aww thnx alot Embarrassed
Thnz Shaz Wink
Sam: thnx Big smile Have patience my friend. Wink LOL
anjaneajnabi: thnx Wink
Jen: Really touched by your compliment.Thank you Embarrassed Embarrassed
mtbenjamin:Thnx! I like Pallavi too. Wink If only the "creatives" hadnt shown her trying to murder Paro through Chotu Ouch
Robin: thnx lot for your kind words Embarrassed

Edited by sidsk - 03 November 2007 at 4:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top