Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 50

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
sid!!! lovely part!! i think our Paro will bring Adi into the house to set things right! and thank god chaya isn't there to be kabaab mein haddi! LOL Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 4)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Thnx Sam Embarrassed You never know she might make appearence   LOL But even if she does,she wont be able to do anything Wink

Ok the main leads of this fanfic(LOL) arent there in this chapter but it was needed to progress things forward.Embarrassed

The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance-Nathaniel Branden

Chapter 3

The sun was just settling down for the day,its receding rays casting a tranquil look over the grounds of the B.K college of Law.At one of the windows of the main building stood a lone figure looking out over the grounds...but not really seeing anything.
"Parvatiji.......are you sure about this?" asked the tall man seated at her table.
"I havent been sure about anything since a long time Mr. Mehra", Parvati replied,still facing the window,her back towards the other two people in the room.
"You know what I mean.After everything tha has happened do you think its wise to..."
"I know what yuo mean but......I'm tired of thinking everything through.I....I just cant watch Maithili wither away like this anymore.I dont know what will happen or whether its the right thing to do.I just dont want to think about the consequences."
"Thank god for that!" ,Pallavi exclaimed from her seat,her feet propped up on the coffee table. "For once you are talking like me.Saare Aggarwals mein yeh ek khandani aadat hai.Think,think,think and not do anything! If you ask me you should have thought of doing this long back."
Parvati turned and looked at Pallavi.
Her once adversary,now a confidante.
Suyash slowly turned and glared at Pallavi, more out of habit than actually finding what she said wrong.
"What?! You know Im right", she replied turning back to the magazine she had been reading.
A few years back if someone had told Parvati that she would be having a civilized conversation, or rather a conversation without some serious bloodshed,with both Suyash Mehra and Pallavi in the same room,she would have deemed them insane.
But then again she had seen many unexpected things.
She came and sat on her chair behind the table,pinching the bridge of her nose.
Suyash turned and looked at Parvati.He noted the tension on her face.
Folding her hands over the shiny black surface of the table,she looked at him.
"I really need your help Mr Mehra because only you can get him to come back."
He exhaled loudly.
"Call it fate or coincidence Parvatiji....but just two days back I had spoken to him.I...asked him to come back."
Parvati looked at him,hope flaring in her tired eyes.
"You just asked him to leave all his work there and come back?",Pallavi asked. "Without any reason?
"I did give him a reason.I told him that its getting difficult for me to handle all the business here alone....which is the truth.While business is doing exceptionally well,I do need someone to help me run it." He didnt mention the other reason.....that he was tired of staying alone all these years and he missed his family.
"And what did he say?", Parvati asked.
"Well that's the thing.He didnt really say anything.......just changed the topic."
He saw the dejected look on Parvati's face but did not say anything.He wanted to tell her about those papers that he had faxed to him.But he kept quiet.He did not want to give her false hopes about something he himself was not sure of.
He stood up."Well I have to go now.......I will let you know if there are any changes."
"Thank you Mr Mehra", Parvati said gratefully.
Nodding Suyash walked towards the door.
"Mr Mehra....."
Opening the door, he looked back at Parvati.
"I forgot to ask.How...how is he?
Suyash gave her a weary smile.
"He isnt the same person anymore."
And saying so he left,the door shutting behind him with a soft click.
Parvati looked at the closed door for a few seconds and then stood up.
Walking towards the window,Parvati noticed the that sun had fully set now and the grounds were now illuminated with soft,white electric lights.
"None us of are", she murmured.
                                                                     ~~~

Ok just one thing:I have no idea who Nathaniel Branden is. LOL I just found the quote and thought it kinda went with the chapter so I put it there.

Edited by sidsk - 01 November 2007 at 2:52pm

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Siddu,

Captivating part Clap You did a great job with isolating Maithali from the crowd... She's in, but out of the frame... and same with Paro. That subtle interaction is a sweet change. So Shruti and Sam seem to treat Maithali with some affection too... Bharat is hopelessLOL... Raita? SIDDU!! Raita... Gosh woman, you've been watching too much of thisLOL Doosra part aur abhi se ek raaz... and that too with Raita! You're too much... Now hurry and get the next part up... warna tumhaari khair nahin!LOLWink

ClapClapClap

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

So what eh? are you reading my mind too now? Abhi main boloon... she needs to update and it magically appears?LOL You're good at this... I love the pace... Acha, I'll be reading when I hit home... Right now I got class in seven minz... five mins to get to second floor in the other building!

Cheers,

dc

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Siddu,

Captivating part Clap You did a great job with isolating Maithali from the crowd... She's in, but out of the frame... and same with Paro. That subtle interaction is a sweet change. So Shruti and Sam seem to treat Maithali with some affection too... Bharat is hopelessLOL... Raita? SIDDU!! Raita... Gosh woman, you've been watching too much of thisLOL Doosra part aur abhi se ek raaz... and that too with Raita! You're too much... Now hurry and get the next part up... warna tumhaari khair nahin!LOLWink

ClapClapClap

Cheers,

dc

ThnxEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL...You know when I first wrote it and then read it, i couldnt stop laughing.I wanted to bring in somehting in the second chapter which would remind her of the person who had said that and the only thing I found was..........raitaLOLLOL

See I can read people's mindsEvil Smile.....and I know what you are thinking right now.You are thinking....."Hmm as soon as I get home i have to start thinking about the next chapter ...actually no make that typing the next chapter of MBC".....................am I right?LOL

Edited by sidsk - 01 November 2007 at 3:16pm

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely part....ur FF is really touching,i must say....plz.cont. soon... Embarrassed

Plz reveal the raaz behind the raita,soon....the raaz sounds yummy.... LOL

maplez13

maplez13

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
See, no one is the same when Adi-Mets are not together, or in each others lives. I hope that was what you were trying to imply. LOL
The creatives should learn somthing from you. Tongue

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
wow awesum!!!!! Clap Clap
u did realli gd job!!!
cnt wait 4 more
continue soon Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top