Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thnx vijay and jammy.......ur updates are greatly appreciated....πŸ‘πŸΌ

AlleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†seems u have gotton the knack of how T&D's minds works........πŸ˜‰
parul gadhoke thumbnail

hey vijay

u hv done a really good job as  for the first time.thx nd keep updating 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Reesh thumbnail

wonderful updates both vijay and Jimmy.

wow thats a perfect move for jassi to take a revenge..gees i m ready to volunteer to hit Arman n Raj and not forgetting stupid Pari dayem i hate this lady she is getting into my nerves more then Arman or Raj.

i reckon during new year jassi will come wid da new look ..as usual she will try to keep suris n seths under suspense n then finally our queen victoria will show her new look...but guess what my suspense is all gone its like letting da cat of da basket after seeing her pics...bse on tv ..all her shows, awards etc all we got to c was jassi as jassi not real mona singh..but again cat came out litttleee early( say 1 week) eheheh thats fine tho.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Vijay and Jammy!!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail
great updates, Vijay and Jammy--thanks guys! πŸ‘
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: allegra

I guess yesterday something will happen that will kick off the revenge in next week.

Jammy that is cute. πŸ˜† I know in Hindi (& in T&D's mind) there is no difference between yesterday and tomorrow ("kal") but in English there is. It's ok jammy, I know you must get pretty tired after putting a long day at work, then having to watch something that you don't enjoy and then write about it.

Oh now I get it! By "yesterday" something "will happen" you mean that they will again show scenes that supposedly happened in the past, but infact will be happening for the first time. Sorry Jammy, my mistake. And you may just be right. Yesterday something more definitely may happen next week. πŸ˜‰

There you go again Alle!!!!πŸ˜† Does anything ever skip your observation??

My guess is Jammy got entangled in yesterday and today as they kept going back to yesterday in yesterday and showed what happened on yesterday of that yesterday!!!!And hence all those things that happened in all yesterdays had us guessing yesterday something will happen today and tomorrow which will kick off the revenge next week.

And I am definitely making more sense than T&D😳.

Thanks Jammy for letting us know everything that happened in all the tenses in the episode.😊

meghavi thumbnail
thanks vijay and jammy..ANd vijay that was a great update even tho it was your first time.
heyher87 thumbnail
nice update VJ and Jammy keep it up
jprasad thumbnail
Vijay, thanks for the update.

I wish last week I just read the updates. The whole freakin
week was so predictable and her crying got on my last
nerves....but of course I have to blame T&D.

Not only that, according to Sony, Jassi was to change in
December. So what was the change, she would cry for 40 days
and 40 nights??? yes, I know I say it shouldn't matter, but it is a
matter of principles.   πŸ€’
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!