Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Dec 28 Update

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:40am | IP Logged

The show starts with Nandu consoling Jassi and tries to understand how she can fall prey to Armaan's Love Trap.

Jassi shows Nandu the packet that Raj left for Armaan but was intercepted by her as she thought the packet to be something official.

Jassi further reveals that Raj was the master mind & script writer for Armaan's courtship attempts over Jassi.

Nandu is agitated and tells Jassi that so far it has been Armaan who have been playing with her emotions but now its her turn to take revenge. Jassi comforts herself on Nandu's shoulders and Nandu re-confirms that whatever happens he will always be there to help her. Though his shoulder's look weak but she can always depends on him and his friendship.

Jassi hugs Nandu and sheds some tears. Bebe enters the room and understands that something is really wrong with Jassi and asks if things are all ok With her. But she (Jassi) says things are all fine just some petty issues.

Nandu bids bye to them and leaves as it was too late.

Jassi writes her diary and remembers how her colleagues at school use to irritate and make fun of her. Then of her 16th birthday where none of her friends were ready to dance with her. Then college days.. nothing changed..  Sameer (college friend) story.

Jassi recalls what Nandu has said to her that its now her turn to take revenge from Armaan.

----
Hi friends its my First ever attempt of writing an update for a show.  I have realized how difficult it is to write an update.

Edited by vijay - 28 December 2004 at 9:59am

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Good try Vijay. keep it up. Thanks for the update.

GREATNADS Newbie
GREATNADS
GREATNADS

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:44am | IP Logged

THANK YOU

THAT WAS  A GOOD UPDATE THOUGH ................Clap

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:19am | IP Logged

hey vijay...thanks for the update and you did a good job.

I was surprised and happy to see the update coming so soon and from you.Wink

angel_111 Goldie
angel_111
angel_111

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Good one.

Surprising that TnD has continued to ignore the Purab factor...

Purab is out of Jassi but I guess it is not the first time that an actor has walked out of a show. There has been such cases and actors have been replaced by different people. Still beats me why are they just avoiding the Purab thing. Its like Jassi has a mental block .. Or is it TnD ?? Confused

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanx for the update vijay
u r really good.lol.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Vijay.It was so nice of you.And it served the purpose.

It's good that Jassi is thinking of revenge.

As for Purab,I think she is just too glad for not having to marry him so she doesn't even bother about thinking of him.In fact that samir clown's antics caused her more depression than Purab's rejection did.

or that's what T&D wants us to beleive.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Vijay has already given brief update, well I will fill in a few needed details, and somethings that he missed.

Today's Episode.

Jassi tells nandu about the packet that raj left for armaan and that she thought that it looked as official (lame excuse!! a bag with a ribbon on its end is official!!) Most of time is wasted by jassi reading the parts of letter to nandu. Nandu crings and gets angry at the various part.

Jassi tells nandu that she just wants to get away from all this, nandu says why does she always keep running. Jassi says how can she face all of them after knowing what is going on in thier heads and hearts. Nandu then tells jassi that the whole seth and suri khandaan is in her hands now, she was thier puppet until now and now they can be her puppets. He takes out a file from the  top of cupboard and shows her the hundi that armaan signed.

He keeps telling her to do this do that & stuff and she doenst say anything then nandu says that she isnt saying anything why? she says that she just doesnt know what to do and what not to do, she then tells nandu that she will think about it afterwards. Jassi and nandu are crying, where nandu tells jassi that maybe his shoulder looks fragile but they are very strong and they are there for her always to cry on his shoulder, jassi hugs nandu and they both cry, bebe comes in , its very late she informs and then iquires as to what went wrong, nandu says that nothing and its just that he upsetted jassi and was trying to cheer her up and then he getsup to leave and tells jassi that they will talk about thier game tommo, Nandu leaves.

Bebe  she sees jassi's condition, she tells jassi that she knows her and that nandu cant even lie properly and then says that jassi was this upset only once and that was during samir's time. Is it something like that again? jassi says that it is not like that, bebe says ok, but tells jassi to promise her that she will say everything if it is anything like that. jassi says ok. she then pretends to go to sleep.

Jassi then starts writting to her dairy and says why is that everytime i write something in this dairy and the same kind of things keep happening again and again and each and everytime more intense and hurtful . She then says that she will always remain ugly and she will never change. Flash back (I know you guys missed them LOL) A small jassi in her school, she is laughed and ridiculed by the kids her class mates, she is not a part of the play group of neighbour kids. Billu watches this he tells jassi to come and play in home as she has so many toys. he takes her with him in house. The young jassi is then in the room same as older jassi and she is crying. older jassi try's to console her. both of them are crying together. Then a 16 year old jassi in her birthday party (what is with T & D and pink color??? Confused) none of her friends are ready to dance with her, nandu does but then as fast music is played in her own party she is pushed and ignored. in her room then she also cry's with older jassi. (actually the scene of older and youngest jassi (kid) crying in the same room was well shot , you can actually feel for the kid jassi, But I dont know I didnt feel even one bit for grown up ). Jassi goes to college she tries to start is afresh in college life, trys to make friends but she is ridiculed there too.  Then the samir stuff as a flash back  is repeated (I swear I could see a neandethral man in this flash back!!).

In the end jassi is seriously considering nandu's advice of making the suri family her puppets. and to take revenge.

I guess yesterday something will happen that will kick off the revenge in next week.

Jammy.

Go to top