Fan Fictions

Dosti ya Pyaar 3 love story started pg 22 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 22

simply_thebest

simply_thebest

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
coool

i was waiting for so long!!

i love ur ff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dosti ya Pyaar 3 love story started pg 22 (Page 20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dancingdiva91

cool!!!!!

thnxs I'm gna post da nxt prt today inshallahBig smile

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simply_thebest

coool

i was waiting for so long!!

i love ur ff

Thnxs 4 luvin it so much I'll cont soonBig smile

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Next morning when Amrita woke she saw Shahid besides her and sleeping on her hand. Amrita was confused of what he was doing here. Shahid notice that Amrita was awake and woke up too. Before she knew Shahid hugged her tightly not letting her breath. She choked he loosened his grip but still didn't let her go; Amrita was shocked at this appearance of him. One minute he is all harsh to her and the next so sweet n caring.
Am: What is this thing?
On the other hand Angad, Sujal, Kashish n Kripa were already in the party Sujal asked Kashish to dance which she took pleasantly. They swayed in the music n ma fav song (thoda sa pyaar hua hai). Angad just ignored Kripa n went to some nxt gal who was wearing Minnie skirt which pissed Kripa right off. Then a guy who is new in the college came and asked Kripa for a dance he was quite a hottie.
G: Hi my name is Prithivi would u like to have a dance with me
Kr: (She was hesitating a bit) yeh I don't mind
Prithvi n Kripa were getting on quite well also because they had the same interests. Angad was watching this which made him go mad. He pulled the girl even closer to her kissing her cheeks n everything. Kripa was so frustrated   She kissed Prithvi on his cheeks Prithvi was quite shocked at this reaction of hers. He never thought that a girl like her would do such a thing also knowing her for a bit. Angad was so mad at this that he took her from Prithvi's arm n took her to the terrace in such a rage. Everyone in the party were too busy to notice. Sujal n Kashish were just in their own world. In each others arm it felt as if they were in heaven. Amrita n Shahid got out coz Amrita wanted some ice cream. Shahid just couldn't say no to her being what she went through. Angad took her and bashed Kripa to the wall Kripa was now scared n also angry.
Kr: Angad why the hell did u bring me here.
Her hand now hurting so much the way Angad gripped her.
An: SHUT UR MOUTH WHAT THE HELL WERE U DOING WITH PRITHVI DOWNSTAIRS.
Kr: I can do anything I want whats it got to with u
An: I don't know but I don't like to see u with him
Kr: I don't care I'll do whatever I want.
She was about to go down stairs when Angad grabbed her by her bad hand. He squeezed it hard not realising that it started to bleed. Kripa was screaming in pain but he didn't care. He grabbed her by her waist n dug his nails which made her squeal so much.
An: It matters to me because I love u dammit I love u
Kripa opened her eyes she was shocked of what she just heard she couldn't believe it. Angad notices something watery in his hand. It was blood Kripa fainted of the shock and also the blood that was coming out. It started to pour with rain. Angad was disguted with himself of what he had just done.
In the rain Amrita started to dance Shahid saw her playing like a little kid and was happy she was back to normal. Minutes later she started to throw mud at his face he did the same and started a fight. Shahid slipped Amrita also fell on top of her. Amrita was at the bottom n Shahid at the top.
Kya Karega Angad Kripa ke saath aur Shahid aur Amrita rahega ye dosti ya aage baregi baath. Sujal n Kashish are definitely in love kab karengi izhaar

Jaan ne ki liye parr ye agaye
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppl lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz comment Big smile

simply_thebest

simply_thebest

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
ccoooooooool part!!!

finnally Shahid is nice with Amrita!

Angad is so brutal with KRipa!! grrrr

cont sooon

dancingdiva91

dancingdiva91

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i luvvvvvvvvvvvved it...omg angad is so harsh...he'd better take care of her and shahid amrita are so cute....

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
heyyy.....ur back!!!yay!!!.....great part....I realli missed this fan-fic...
OMG...angad is so mean/harsh...kinda like how shahid was wih amrita except he was drunk...he better take care of kripa
yay...amrita is better...nd shahid is being nice 2 her...poor gal is realli confused
ohh....such a cliffhanger ending...I wonder wats gonna happen
continue soon!!

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simply_thebest

ccoooooooool part!!!

finnally Shahid is nice with Amrita!

Angad is so brutal with KRipa!! grrrr

cont sooon

I will inshallahBig smile