Fan Fictions

Dosti ya Pyaar 3 love story started pg 22 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
gr8 charcter sketch love all da couples esp. shahid nd amrita nd angad and kripa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dosti ya Pyaar 3 love story started pg 22 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Are wah Behenaa... What a pick of characters!! Aur dekho ek hi din me tumhe do pages ke comments mil gaye... Doing well with a good intro, continue soon sis Tongue

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Maha Prakti said

Are wah Behenaa... What a pick of characters!! Aur dekho ek hi din me tumhe do pages ke comments mil gaye... Doing well with a good intro, continue soon sis
Thnxs Di Big smile

Edited by Inshira - 30 October 2007 at 1:37am

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey guys can u help me out I need some nicknames that Shahid n Amrita can call each other lovingly so plz help me out. I promise u that I will continue after skool thnxs Big smile

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hey everyone sorry for the delay I'm gna be poting the first part in a couple of hours inshallah Big smile

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
There is a lot of noise we see everyone in the dance floor dancing away. In the bar tender there is a guy who is having glasses of vodka over again n again. First we see his hair next we see the guys sipping in to his glass of vodka. The camera moves on n show his face. Yes it's non other than Shahid. His eyes it looks like he hasn't sleep for days. There is a girl coming towards him who is really angry at him. She has straight hair a few fringes near her eyes. She is wearing casual clothes like in the picture.

A angry: aur kitna peyeugi club aanki baad yahi bethe hoon
S: Tum nahin sumjhugi ki dhukh bhola ne ki liye iss koi bether jeez nahin hai
A: Plz Shahid yaahan hum enjoykarne aye hai aur tum itni sare ghum mein dhobe hoon mana ki tumhari saath jho bhi kuch hua wooh teek nahin tha lekin iss ka mathlab yehi nahiin kit um apne dostton aur ghar waluun ku bhi duck doon.
S drunken state: R u finished with ur lecture now u can go
A then goes from there angrily n also hurt.
She sits down on of the chairs when one the girl comes up to her firstly the camera shows her beautiful eyes then her sweet lips. Her hair is also very ice it's non other than Kashish. Shes wearin what is in the picture. She looks amazing w8ith a light make up n tight white jeans n green shirt with one or two buttons open at the top n bottom.

K: Kya hua tum itni upset kyun hoon
A crying: Shahid ye aisa kyun hogaya hai wooh mera poorana Shahid nahin Rahan
K: Wooh tumhara Shahid nahin hai wooh tu badal gaya hai. Aus ku bohoth dukh mila hai. Agar tum purana Shahid chahthi hoon tu tumhe bohot mehanath karne hogi aura use support karma parega. Ruku main Sujal aur Angad ku bola ki Shahid ku ghar bhej thi hoon.
K: Sujal Angad tum kahan hoon.
preview sujal, angad, Kripa entry. AK fight
pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment Big smile . I'll carry on later I got do my maths crswrk now Cry

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Great behenaa,, Especially the dress you chose for Kashish... College me hai to she must dress like this na, different from the real K in the show,,, And yes she is awesome and you FF is more rocking,.

Tumhare AFF ki speciality kya hai pata hai, all tose luvey duvey fights between the pairs Clap

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Sirf ek hee comment plz comment yaar Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top