Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh ho... Shahid ko ab kuch kuch hone laga hai kya 😳 Cute... Hmm... Let that badmaash take care of Amrita... Use pata to ho ki he is guilty 😊
Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Oh ho... Shahid ko ab kuch kuch hone laga hai kya 😳 Cute... Hmm... Let that badmaash take care of Amrita... Use pata to ho ki he is guilty 😊

Di aap bhi naa Shahid ki peeche heen pad gaye haan ause phasthava tu zaroor hogaπŸ˜ƒ

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Hein hein... Sis... Main us badmaash ke peeche hi padoongi jab tak ki use tum pachtaava nahi dilva deti πŸ˜†

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
Inshira thumbnail

Hein hein... Sis... Main us badmaash ke peeche hi padoongi jab tak ki use tum pachtaava nahi dilva deti πŸ˜†

haan haan Di main aapke baath zaroor poori karungi wooh bhi jaldhiπŸ˜†

Inshira thumbnail

Now that's like my sis πŸ˜ƒ

Aakhir behan heen aapke hoon na aapke baath kaise nahin manthiπŸ˜‰

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inshira

Aakhir behan heen aapke hoon na aapke baath kaise nahin manthiπŸ˜‰

How chweet!!!!!!!!!!😳

Inshira thumbnail
Hey guys I'm gna be updating soon so do tune in Dosti ya Pyaar πŸ˜‰
Inshira thumbnail
Shahid stays up all night looking after her giving her wet cloths on the forehead. Seeing if she needed anything when she was cold he would put the blanket off her when she was warm he would take the blanket off. Gave her injection when he seen the hurt she was getting when he was injecting her tears rolled down his eyes. He couldn't believe that he would hurt her so much how could he even think of it (der u were drunk). Shahid sees the innocence in her face whilst he was staring at he notices that her hand was badly wounded it was as if someone squeezed her hand so badly that it got wounded n left the pain in the arm. He touched her arm n she moved it away this was signalling that it hurt her. He wondered who could hurt her so badly he wanted to bang that person out n wat he was most surprised abt was that she nva told him abt it. He felt angry at that, after a while he started to roam around the room wen he opened a locked draw he seen two diaries in there. He nva knew that Amrita write diaries especially a girl like her. He thought he knew everything abt her but there were things she kept away from him. He looked in one of the diaries n found there pictures wen they were young in primary skool . All abt her life was in her diaries a passage from her diary. Aaj last day hai primary skool ka bohoth khush bhi hoon aur saath main gham bhi hai. Khush ki main zindagi main aage baar rahin hoon aur best frnd mera saath bhi hai. Gham ki jho frnds mere naye skool main nahin jaa rahin hai main uun logo ku bohoth miss karungi. Pehla din hai Secondary skool main bohoth excited heen main apne dostoon ki saath nohoth bohoth masti karungi. Then he spots a heart with S n A written on it.
S: Iska kya mathlab kya hoon sakth hai
Then he realised that it was his name n her namr he found out today that she use to luv since secondary skool but he always took her as frnd but I don't think he does now.
Aaj main bohoth roohe ye thi aaj Shahid ne Kareena ku apna galfrnd bana diya he use to play around wid gals but nva really liked them. He actually really likes her lagtha ki main kabhi apna pyaar paa sakhungi. Kabhi bhi nahin. Kal maine Shahid aur Kareena ku kiss karthi hue dekha muhje bilkul acha nahin laga.. I hate Kareena lekin main kuch bhi nahiin kar sakthi. She had broken hearts all over the page. She use to write stories of hoe her n Shahid gna confess love how they will get married one day. And how he will come as her prince n tke her away from worldly things. After reading all this Shahid ki aankhoon main asson aja tha hai. Main jho bhi chahoon main hamesha yahin pray karthi hoon ki Shahid ku jho bhi chaye wooh use miljaye aur se kabhi kissi gham saamna na pare. He starts feeling guilty what he did to her n how she showed she's a always been a gd frnd always wanted the best of him. Never did she ever complain anything of him in fornt of him. She had so much pain in herself.
Aab kya Shahid Amrita ki liye kuch mehssos karega
Jaane Ki Liye Parrye Aage
sorry short prt I'll cont soon. ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment πŸ˜›
neh0307 thumbnail
hi....nice update yaar....πŸ‘
short but sweet.....shahid kitna sweet lage ga amrita ki seewa karte hue.....πŸ˜†
finally pata to chala shahid ko amrita ki feelin ke baare me..
but wht will he do now?????ab jaldi update karna yaar.....and plzzzzz baaki dono jodio ko bhi to dekhao....
continue soon...will be waitin...
Edited by neh0307 - 16 years ago
mannat.urwish thumbnail
its a very cute part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ finally shahid ko sab pata chal gaya..................i hope ab vo amrita ko jaldi se propose karde 😳 😳 😳 i m very exited to read tht how wll shahid react when amrita will get well.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon 😊 😊 and this time a longggggggggggggg part πŸ˜ƒ