Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Fasting- Myth or true (Page 4)

Yeah IF-Dazzler
Yeah
Yeah

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I think it's all belief... it's your faith...

If you are questioning fasting... then you may as well question religion while you are at it lol

it's the same logic... you have faith that God does exist... you have faith that there is a higher power

similarly, ppl have faith when fasting.. that this vrat will make them pure or it will show to God their adoration or it will make them a more religious person... I think as long as you have faith in what you are doing and a good reason for doing it...no one can stop u adn ur not wrong...

I mean i can start a new vrat... imma fast every Friday for all the animals I know. I mean i could do that... because I would have faith that fasting friday's would help every animal... i guess ppl won't believe me but still it's the same idea...

and I think a vrat like Karva Chauth...
I think it's a beautiful event... because it really shows the love in a relationship.
I love it... love to see my parents in the moonlit night...really sweet...

and I think that every women should do it because it is in fact showing love for her husband...
I mean if u can say I love u to ur husband a billion times to express ur love... fasting.. if u have faith in it... is jus another way of expressing that love...

I could logically say that in my opinion... saying I love u a million times is wrong, waste of time, and derogatory.... where as KC is much more dignified and romantic...

thoguh I don't hold that belief lol.. i could say that...

I think it all comes down to belief.. u believe in it's rite no matter wat others say.... u don't believe in it, it will be wrong no matter what others say...
vickylove Senior Member
vickylove
vickylove

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hey if a person or woman want to do"vrat" than wt is big deal in it .if they feel happy in that , than there must be no problem with other .u do whatever u want or think ,u donot want anyother interfernce .but when it come to custom or culture people want to interfere n push there views or belief on other , i don't knw why?if a woman want to pray for her husband than why should other have a problem? i think this "vrat"n "ritual" are our root of our culture.

Go to top