Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Vinu ji great info but the way  most ladies crib for fasting or eat after the fast is more unhealthy LOLLOL...Disclaimer: it is based only on my observation and not on any actual dataEmbarrassed

Unless you have cereal for Break Fast.Tongue.  and dinner by 7.30pm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fasting- Myth or true (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

KC is a great fast. Mainly  because you can chatter in a group , well dressed and too much food at the end. Frankly I enjoy it as I love to dress up and talk(Hot topic this time.....Go Red SoxClap). Alsogives me another reason to shopLOL

My punjabi friend loves it too... She does it all including fainting in front of her husband for some extra effect.LOL

I need to remeber this for next time LOLLOL

Iron78Iron

Iron78Iron

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Shocked and here we think so high of them for fasting for their husband Shocked LOL

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged

KC is a great fast. Mainly  because you can chatter in a group , well dressed and too much food at the end. Frankly I enjoy it as I love to dress up and talk(Hot topic this time.....Go Red SoxClap). Alsogives me another reason to shopLOL

My punjabi friend loves it too... She does it all including fainting in front of her husband for some extra effect.LOL

I need to remeber this for next time LOLLOL

WOW great opportunities WinkLOLLOL you guys are too much

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iron78Iron

Shocked and here we think so high of them for fasting for their husband Shocked LOL

I was wondering why these secrets are being given out on a public forum??? Pati ya unke jasoos chaaron taraf ghoom rahey hain LOL

Back to the topic - I love the pomp and splendour of the day. I used to get mehndi done as well when my neighbours were getting theirs. I wouldn't call it myth - it's more like aastha.

Qwerty - note that the first letters haven't been capitalised Wink

souro

souro

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I'd like to know something, is this karvachauth thing really done the way it is shown in films, with a whole group of ladies singing and dancing??Smile Bengalis don't celebrate this so I don't have any idea about this festival.Confused

As for fasting, I've read that it has some good effects on our health but only when done in moderation and willingly ofcourse. Sometimes ladies feel pressurised to keep these fasts, just because some other friends or family members are doing it, that's really so unnecessary.Ouch

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I dunno about singin and dancin but in North India all married ladies do dress up in all their finery to wait for the moon...

I have fasted on KC for the last 11 years...doesnt seem to be a big deal now...I didnt even wear a saree this time to the disappointment of my lil girls! Big smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Vinu ji great info but the way  most ladies crib for fasting or eat after the fast is more unhealthy LOLLOL...Disclaimer: it is based only on my observation and not on any actual dataEmbarrassed

Unless you have cereal for Break Fast.Tongue.  and dinner by 7.30pm.

^LOLLOL

I think KC din Hubbies enjoyed a lot.....WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top