Naomi’s airport tantrum

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Naomi's airport tantrum

The Supermodel launched a 'tirade of abuse' at the airport staff after missing her flight

Daily Mirror

Naomi Campbell blew her top in front of airport passengers after missing a transatlantic flight on Thursday. The catwalk queen, known for her fiery temper, turned up 11 minutes before take-off from Heathrow and demanded to be allowed to board.

Naomi, 37, stamped her feet and witnesses heard her say: "You have to let me on. Come on."

British Airways bosses offered to let her travel without her luggage and send her bags on a later flight.

But she yelled: "You are joking. You are always losing bags and I don't trust you with mine in a million years."

An airport source told the Mirror, "When BA staff explained she was too late, she exploded and stamped her foot. There was a tirade of abuse."

A spokeswoman for Naomi admitted the supermodel had been "disappointed", but insisted she had accepted BA's stance with good grace.

A spokesman for BA declined to comment but an airline source said: "Naomi is one of our best customers so everyone is trying to keep hush-hush about her tirade."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

noami needs to control her temper. the world doesn't revolve around you lady, wake up & smell the coffee. and how old is she anyway? 5? throwing tantrums like a kid who hasn't been given her lollipop.🤢🤢

thank god the british airways staff stood their ground instead of being bossed around this star with an obviously bigger ego than the plane itself.