Mamta

Zee Rishton Ka Utsav Award

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pirate

pirate

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I think like star parivaar awards ...zee ltd started this parivaar award show...it's called "Zee Rishton Ki Utsav Awards".

Check the pics...people
==================

Narayani

TWINKLE

RAM, GAUTOMI & ASHWINI

RAJASHREE & DIVYANKA

HAR GHAR KUCH KEHTA HAI

HAR GHAR KUCH KEHTA HAI 2

MERI DOLI TERI AANGNA COUPLE

AMARPALI from TEEN BAHURANIYAAN

GAUTOMI

SUMEDHA

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI

CUTE NEHA BAMB

RAJSHREE, BAPPI & SUMEDHA

DIVYANKA-SHARAD PERFORMING

DIVYANKA TRIPATHI

Neha Bamb

Divyanka Tripathi

I don't know whoe r they...but they r cute

Rajshri Thakur

Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai

From Mamta

3 Gorgeous Babes of ZEE TV

Ashwini Kasbekar

Divyanka-Sharad Performing

I don't know the following babes  names

Roshni Chopra

ENJOYED A LOT?????  NOW THE BEST VDO UPLOADER STEP AHED & PLEZ POST THE VDO OF THIS SHOW WITH HQ & WITHOUT STUPID ITCHY TAGS........PLEZ ALL THE PEOPLE HERE SHOUT FOR THIS.........

IF YOU THINK IT IS WASTE OF TIME....THEN PLEZ UPLOAD AT LEAST ONLY THE PERFORMANCES BY STARS LIKE SHARA-DIVYANKA & OTHERS WITH HIGH QUALITY...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ USE YOUSHARE OR VIDOSHARE....ZSHARE CREATES PROBLEM DOWNLOADING A BIG FILE......PLEEEEEEEZ PEOPLE SHOUT 4 ME......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Rishton Ka Utsav Award" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for sharing all these lovely pics jaan! Hug Divyanka, Sumedha, Roshni, Twinkle, Rajeshri, and Preeti all look so pretty! Tongue I absolutely love all the outfits Divya is wearing! Is she stylish or what? Embarrassed And Sumedha's outfit is chooo cutee! I really wish Andy was there though Cry I would be in heaven if Andy danced with Divya instead of Sharad Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 29 October 2007 at 8:53pm

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

^ hehe juhi.. i had the same thought when i saw divs dancing with sharad.Wink nvm.. we have next year to look forward too, i'm sure we'll see AnDi together somehow.Big smile

divyanka is absolutely gorgeous! i just love the saree she wore. and those simple matching jewellery! awww.. she's just soo cute! divs is so elegant. i love that white costume she wore while dancing too.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haila.. sumedha really needs some new costumes. she's worn that blue outfit for about 3 times already.LOLLOL can't they give sumi some nice salwars or sarees?

anand wasn't there? the only people i can see from 'mamta' are preeti & narayani. didn't preeti wear that black dress last year for the HHITA awards? she would have looked so pretty in a saree though.Tongue

PS: if you all noticed, i've been 'dead' inactive for the past week. my computer just blew up & everything after that was a disaster.LOLLOL thank god everything's okay now.Smile

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
oh i am here guess the formal outfit for nominees were saree and thats why all of them are sporing it Embarrassed Embarrassed
divya gosh..she is one gorgeous girl.. must say she is sooo pretty i love her saree she is more comfortable is indian attire then in western it shows on face.. as i dint like her outfit in gold awards her gown was ewwwwwwww.... types but as she is pretty so can carry even the rugs well Big smile

about Narayani isnt she looking like Mamta.. i mean mamta personified LOL LOL LOL with bindi and all.. LOL LOL

and Andy was there in greay jacket ask me..me and anju gone nutts already LOL and this time i am taking extra care not to be spotted by professor LOL LOL Sir please stay away...LOL

Edited by nishtha - 29 October 2007 at 11:46pm

lubani18

lubani18

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
wow nice picacan anybody tell me the website plz where i can see these awards

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

^ here's one more pic. one of ajay's rare pics from the show.Smile i must say i'm in love with his smile. actually i've always loved his smile. hehe..LOLLOL

nishu.. you're too funny yaar. you called divyanka's gown at the gold awards a rug??LOLLOL lols! i'm really cracking up now. you're just too funny yaar.. but the red saree she wore later on at the gold awards made up for that horrible gown.Tongue one good thing about the gown was that it flattered her nice curvy figure well but divs is just made for sarees.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohh.. i saw andy's pic at the tellybuzz article btw. he looked soo cute but kinda tired.Wink

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
w0ww ajay loookss funny in tht picc LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top