Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

o.k. when i first heard about this song i thought it was a joke but then i actually listened to the song and recently saw the video and cant stop laughing

a famous punjabi singer like babbu mann singing in half hindi and half english and saying "i want to have a one night stand with you" LOL. lol what was he thinking when he recorded this song?!?!

you can check the song out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4uWstkf9U

plz comment Embarrassed

Edited by Jazzzy - 28 October 2007 at 10:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "babbu mann - one night stand....lol" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Eww one night stand Angry LOL

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 1:20am | IP Logged
the songsd soo lame he looks so dumb! LOL LOL LOL

usually i love his songs but this ONE LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Gosh man why the hell did he make such a lame song... it aint even funny... the guyz tapped that video is... just something else..... delete ittttttttttt lol... gosh babu maan wanted to get famous with the girls na... thats why he did it saala gadha.... Angry Angry Angry yea his other songsssss are good...meaningful... what kind of example is he setting... bandar kissi thaan da.... LOL

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
whoaa!! What a pathetic song!! What was he thinking when he wrote and recorded this song?? Confused Thats just innapropriate!! Hmm... Babu Maan needs to get beat up!!!!!!What a looser, making a stupid and lame and just dusgusting song like that Dead Confused

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
sukhi i am with you what an idiot and he does not say it right either he used too have good song like meri miss india! and like pind paira lagda! now that his hair is long he is like a loser!!!!!!! he sings songs that are horrible what happened to the pure punjabi essence! now its this modern crap! Angry
one night stand ka lagda! Angry

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Man.. i remember this song.. but i had never seen the clip Stern Smile firstly its kinda hilarious how he keeps flicking his hair and thinks hez so hot.. "can i haba wan naeet stand with ju" i mean wat the hell LOLROFL wat a loser

But honestly.. thats jus sick, and pathetic.. how can u even say that to anyone, let alone release an entire song about it?! mental i tell u

im seriously wondering if he even knows wat he was sayin.. does he even kno the meaning? sure doesnt seem like it Ermm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
LMFAOOOOOOOOO ROFL OMG WHATS WRONG WITH HIM??luvneet, i bet he doesn't know what it means! LOL cuz why would someone sing that song?its ughh sickk!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top