Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

   

Nug-Sukhi--A Jodi made in Heaven (Page 2)

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004
Posts: 26252

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Believe

what this nug n sukhi jodi made in heaven????!!! Wink lol after marriage jodi in hell??!! LOL


Nug and Sukhi= JOdi no 1ClapLOLLOL--so what about nug's proposal.....Dump kiya kyaaLOL

after marriage pata nahin..NUg-Sukhi will tell usLOLLOL

so marriage Fix hua kya??!!



Dump Nug? oh his poposal..oh that was not serious vinu, he was joking and trying t bug me, but assar nahin huaLOLLOL he's married to Sukhi now
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 27066

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Believe

what this nug n sukhi jodi made in heaven????!!! Wink lol after marriage jodi in hell??!! LOL


Nug and Sukhi= JOdi no 1ClapLOLLOL--so what about nug's proposal.....Dump kiya kyaaLOL

after marriage pata nahin..NUg-Sukhi will tell usLOLLOL

so marriage Fix hua kya??!!



Dump Nug? oh his poposal..oh that was not serious vinu, he was joking and trying t bug me, but assar nahin huaLOLLOL he's married to Sukhi now

lol whos serious hereLOL LOL but kuch log sudden serious ho jata hey then PM kar ke bole ga post edit karne ke liyee.......

plz dont ask now who ok i cant tell lolLOLLOLWink

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004
Posts: 26252

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:27am | IP Logged
huh?? AISA bhi hota hai kya.. Confused
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Gracy....didn't Nug sau that we shouldn' tell ppl on IF about this wedding??

yaar yeh ek secret tha... anyway now that everyone knows...congrats Sukhi and Nug once again...
and btw Suckhi...where did u get ur dress from...it eas very nice...let me know...I need one too...u see I am getting married soon Embarrassed LOL
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 36473

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged

LOL

i am cuming on  receptionLOL

Can u guyz decided whose name should i wirte in a wedding card?..Nug-Gracy, Nug-Sukhi or Gracy-Nug-SukhiLOL

*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

LOL

i am cuming on  receptionLOL

Can u guyz decided whose name should i wirte in a wedding card?..Nug-Gracy, Nug-Sukhi or Gracy-Nug-SukhiLOL

Huzi jee... plz write Sukhi and NugEmbarrassed
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Joined: 15 December 2004
Posts: 26252

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Gracy....didn't Nug sau that we shouldn' tell ppl on IF about this wedding??

yaar yeh ek secret tha... anyway now that everyone knows...congrats Sukhi and Nug once again...
and btw Suckhi...where did u get ur dress from...it eas very nice...let me know...I need one too...u see I am getting married soon Embarrassed LOL


haan yaar.. nug had asked not to tell anyone.. but can we keep anything secret..?LOLLOL so i told everyone about NUg-Sukhi wedding.. LOLLOL

Congrats to the couple and don't worry sapna i'll get u a rocking dress for your weddingWink waisey i should start searching one too for me and hrithik to wear on ur weddingEmbarrassed
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Gracy....didn't Nug sau that we shouldn' tell ppl on IF about this wedding??

yaar yeh ek secret tha... anyway now that everyone knows...congrats Sukhi and Nug once again...
and btw Suckhi...where did u get ur dress from...it eas very nice...let me know...I need one too...u see I am getting married soon Embarrassed LOL


haan yaar.. nug had asked not to tell anyone.. but can we keep anything secret..?LOLLOL so i told everyone about NUg-Sukhi wedding.. LOLLOL

Congrats to the couple and don't worry sapna i'll get u a rocking dress for your weddingWink waisey i should start searching one too for me and hrithik to wear on ur weddingEmbarrassed
LOLthanks a lot jee...Embarrassed u r so sweet... waise how is Hri Jijju? Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~!!Happy Birthday Sukhi!!~~

2

Author: sweethoney06   Replies: 12   Views: 527

sweethoney06 12 527 25 November 2008 at 7:03pm by -Mystery-
Marriages are made in Heaven ?

2

Author: Star_on_earth   Replies: 14   Views: 659

Star_on_earth 14 659 10 July 2008 at 10:09am by Gracella
ever made a sacrifice

2

Author: -Cherry-   Replies: 11   Views: 546

-Cherry- 11 546 11 May 2008 at 12:41pm by fly2me
Game : Jodi made @ CC (2nd Jodi on Pg 20)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Star_on_earth   Replies: 218   Views: 5521

Star_on_earth 218 5521 23 November 2007 at 11:16pm by Faizy_khan
if GOD installs Voice Mail in Heaven.

2 3

Author: an_innocent_raj   Replies: 16   Views: 1104

an_innocent_raj 16 1104 24 March 2007 at 12:54pm by Miss Candy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index