Nug-Sukhi--A Jodi made in Heaven

Posted: 16 years ago
Today.. NUg and Sukhi got married in the Masjid near their placeπŸ˜‰
Congrats Nug, finally u married the woman of ur dreams..Sukhi

Wish u and sukhi a very happy married life.. u already have 16 kids so wish u 16 more with Sukhi

You're all invited..to Nug's and Sukhi's reception

My wedding planners are arranging everything, from cake to bandπŸ˜‰

Venue: Hotel Taj
Date: Tuesday 30th Oct 2007
Dresscode: Western

Be there!!

Mrs. Gracella Hrithik RoshanπŸ˜›

gracy i love you

guys gracy is just saying this too keep our relationship quiet thats all none of it is true me and sukhi are just friends, asli it was mine and gracys marriage and you are all welcome to our recpetion exactly where it is gracy has posted

me and gracy are made for one another and she is just scared to admit it but gus you give her the strength to admit πŸ˜ƒ
*Gracy Shocked*

Sharm ki koi cheez hi nahin, Nug?
Poor Sukhi..u are married now to her and still u are denying it..very bad..

May God give ur wife Sukhi the strength and patience to bear all ur confusions πŸ˜† and may you 2 stay happy
dunno whoever the bride is.........but i m coming for the reception....maybe we can decide there... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

dunno whoever the bride is.........but i m coming for the reception....maybe we can decide there... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh gosh..starry are u as confused as ur POpsyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
read again..the bride is SukhiπŸ˜‰
what this nug n sukhi jodi made in heaven????!!! πŸ˜‰ lol after marriage jodi in hell??!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

what this nug n sukhi jodi made in heaven????!!! πŸ˜‰ lol after marriage jodi in hell??!! πŸ˜†

Nug and Sukhi= JOdi no 1πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

after marriage pata nahin..NUg-Sukhi will tell usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Gracella

Nug and Sukhi= JOdi no 1πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--so what about nug's proposal.....Dump kiya kyaaπŸ˜†

after marriage pata nahin..NUg-Sukhi will tell usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so marriage Fix hua kya??!!

Originally posted by Believe

so marriage Fix hua kya??!!

Dump Nug? oh his poposal..oh that was not serious vinu, he was joking and trying t bug me, but assar nahin huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's married to Sukhi now
Originally posted by Gracella

Dump Nug? oh his poposal..oh that was not serious vinu, he was joking and trying t bug me, but assar nahin huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's married to Sukhi now

lol whos serious hereπŸ˜† πŸ˜† but kuch log sudden serious ho jata hey then PM kar ke bole ga post edit karne ke liyee.......

plz dont ask now who ok i cant tell lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰