Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

India-Forums

help..?

miss5stars IF-Rockerz
miss5stars
miss5stars

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

ok in the picture its surveen chawla.. nd i jus fell in luv wit herrrrr hair && her outfitt.. shes sooo prettyy...

so i wanted to ask

if ne1 knos how to do there hair lyk hers? its soo cute..

but i think i need 2 get a haircut so i hav her bangs.. but still can sum1 tell me how 2 get my hair lyk this.. it looks rele cute nd i wud b rele nice if ur going 2 a party or sumthing..

&& i also wanted 2 kno.. if u guys do twisties in ur hair.. u kno tht stylee.. wit the twisties it looks soo cutee.. my frnd did it for me on friday nd i got lots of complments i took a picture of my head.. nd wen i get it downloaded i'll show u guys a pic of the twisties if u dont get mee.. but ya it looks soo cute too..!!

LOL

o0k.. byeee byee

~shaz33n~

*Faiza* IF-Dazzler
*Faiza*
*Faiza*

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wow! yeah ur right that hairstyle is really pretty!

ok well basically, as u can see, she tied the top half of her hair up, and the rest she curled using a curler/twister, and the hair she tied up she also curled the bottom bits of them, straitened her side fringe, and hairsprayed all her hair so that it doesnt undo the hairstyle!
And if u have short hair, just above ur shoulders then u cant really do this hairstyle, but if u have long hair like hers, or even just below ur shoulders then u can do this style! and nah you dont need a hair cut, Well it depends on what kinda hair u got! and if u wanna copy exactly the same, then u may need a side fringe like hers!

Hope that helped! Tongue Wink

Love, Faiza Smile
sabrinaa. IF-Rockerz
sabrinaa.
sabrinaa.

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
yea, all she basically did was half tied hair, and she curled her hair towards the bottom. Tongue
i dont think you need a hair cut, but if you would like, get bangs and seperate them, thats all! Smile
Marthika IF-Dazzler
Marthika
Marthika

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Cant see the pic Ouch Ouch Ouch
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top