Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hey,

A new topic?

Well, i think this is the best place to discuss it.

Daily Diary, not Dairy yaar its Diary. How many of you people write Daily Diary?

Do you think it is funny to write it? wastage of time and energy?

If you write it do you occasionally read it?

Why do you write it?

Do you think it is fair to read others PVT Diary without permission?

You think a person would like a diary just because he/she want a certain person to read it and know a certain thing? LOL

Discuss it and haan.. answer all questions above Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Diary" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I had a terrible accident on this topic.......wudnt mind sharing it.........

I had this big fat diary of mine...........i had been writing it for 4 years..........i never ever used 2 talk 2 my sister hus like double my age!..............so i really dint care.........infact i was jealous of her! dun ask me y! Embarrassed
now one day........Just one day!........i forgot 2 keep the key of my diary uinder my pillow......and 4got 2 close my book........
and i fell asleep................Now my sister never even new i had tis thing............so she just wanted 2 close it up and keep in my school bag thinking its my skool book!(cuz it looks like one!)..............but oh my god.............she just kept turning pages.........and she came 2 noe wat i thought bout her.............wat i was going through at that age.............and from that day onwards i just stopped writing diaries.....bcuz its really dangerous.......esp. with a nosy sister like mine! Dead

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Daily Diary, not Dairy yaar its Diary. How many of you people write Daily Diary?

I write or rather type in my diary.  Yeah I type my diary on my laptop. It's not daily though.  It's just when I am really happy or really sad (usually it's the latter one) when I write/type my diary.

Well, if I am crying while writing my diary,  I wouldn't think it's funny to write it.  It's not a wastage of time and energy for me because I actually share my feelings with this 'friend.'  Most of the time, I don't have anyone I could share my feelings with.  When I am really sad and don't have anyone to talk to, if the things stay too long within me I get a really annoying and angry personality which I hate.  So I think it's better to share my burden with my diary.  In this way no one would be hurt by listening to my pain and I will be able to lessen my sorrow.

Nope, as mentioned above.  I just write whenever I am extreme emotions that I can't handle myself.

Why do you write it?

As mentioned above, I write to release my extreme emotions that could otherwise hurt my cheerful personality.

Of course not! Private means private meaning no one other than the person herself/himself is supposed to read it.  No one would read anyone else's diary though I know it is very tempting. 

You think a person would like a diary just because he/she want a certain person to read it and know a certain thing? LOL

I don't know, maybe but I don't.  I just write in diary to share problems of my life with my 'friend' that I can't share with anyone else.  In this way, no one would able to know about my emotions at the same time I would have shared my pain with someone/something else. It's hard for anyone to hunt through my loaded USB and find my diary.  Besides, there isn't anyone who would care to know my feelings and share my sorrows. But I guess the reasons to writing a diary vary from person to person.

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I think people who write diarys is because they want to put something down which they feel they can't tell nobody else, I doubt they read it again, its just a way of writing what you think at that moment. I think writing diarys can be really dangerous, because it can reavel the person you are, espically if you don't want anybody to know about your thoughts and all..

People who read other people's diarys, just proove they don't have a life. Smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
How many of you people write Daily Diary?
i do. i started in February so i have been writing in it for almost 9 months now.

well no, it's definitely NOT a waste of time. it helped me to take out my anger which is one thing that i have no control over. it's not funny..yeah some of the stuff i write in it is funny but theres a lot of sad stuff too.

yeah a couple of days ago i read my whole dairy n i was laughing soo hard because some of the things i have written are soo funny n just plain dumb .. n i was like omg i cant believe i wrote that..
there were also many manyy things which were sad n which brought back bad memories.
it just shows how much you have grown as a person like when i read it realized that the things that used to bother me bakc then are the things i laugh about now

Why do you write it?

for fun, to keep track of incidents, creative writing, to release anger/stress etc etc etc..plenty of reasons!

noo man!! i would killll the person who reads my dairyLOL

lolzz i don't think so..why would do that? i mean they could just go n tell that person w/e they want them to know. i write it only for myself.

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Mystery i like ur answers

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:17am | IP Logged
*Post moved to Member's lounge*

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged
why move it?

It talked about Relations.. friends and stuff? I think this is the right place.. isn't it?
well u know better

Post Reply New Post

Go to top