Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Its like asking "Why do people murder?"....... the victims...have a different answer..the people sitting happily somewhere have another answer.......
BTW if a person goes out with less clothes....its not necessary or mandatory to be vulenerable to RAPE....its not some flu or cold...to catch from the weatherπŸ˜›.....
No effort necessary to understand the Mental state of the people who do RAPE(S)😑😑😑
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: S a r a h

Oye hold on!!!😲  it is sounding like I am the author of this book with pathetic title Main Course for Rapes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†

🀣 never thought of it that way!!!I mean I just wrote it as I didnt want to quote it.

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realitybites

🀣 never thought of it that way!!!I mean I just wrote it as I didnt want to quote it.

even i rolled on the floor laughing when I read it like a book name followed by author nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: S a r a h

even i rolled on the floor laughing when I read it like a book name followed by author nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now that u have pointed out I am rollicking on floor🀣🀣..a Book...

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok this is slightly murky topic but nevertheless - the main cause of rape is following
1. In absence of a culture its more or less natural instinct.
2. Men who really get bruised egos even it out with a rape many a times especially if the woman was the cause of that bruise
3. Women who feel by looking "skimpy and sexy" they appear better. But those who feel they cant really have them are more likely to force themselves on her.
4. Yes then there are date rapes... which are under state of chemicals/medication.
5. There are statutory which are lead by that action than any cause...
6. There are fun ones under influence of drugs...etc

So far only these many causes...but really like the title of Sarah's book..... πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder if Sarah's book will be a 12 course meal with desserts. πŸ˜†

Kidding.
nerdynerd thumbnail
There are too many, only a rapist knows that!
Also, I detest the whole theory about women who wear skimpy clothes get raped! So, should women be always covered head to toe and live in fear so that no one can rape them! A rapist will rape who he wants to, regardless of clothes, sex, or even age sometimes.
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

There are too many, only a rapist knows that!
Also, I detest the whole theory about women who wear skimpy clothes get raped! So, should women be always covered head to toe and live in fear so that no one can rape them! A rapist will rape who he wants to, regardless of clothes, sex, or even age sometimes.

I completly agree with! I hate it when people say , "she had it coming, look at what she was wearng!" it makes me sick! How dare they?

Rapists have sick minds.

lets not forget girls AND guys get raped