Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Hi frens,

In this post…wat we gonna do is…we gonna ask a question to all the members of Chit-Chat every week….and the members just have to post their answers…Big smile

No its not a GK quiz or anything….b'coz the questions r gonna be general, funny, or even illogical. It could be just anything about IF, Chit-Chat or even the other members...WinkLOLLOL

The answers too doesn't have to be real…it could be anything u like…LOL

So here's the first question for this week from my side…

Why does IF has more girls than boys??

Now all u have to do is…reply to this question..according to wat u think...Embarrassed

and if u too wanna ask anything .....u can pm me ur questions so that we can continue this game every week. After I get ur pm…i will tell u wen u can make ur post.Smile

In case u don't want to put ur name on it…I'll make the post for u….keeping ur name a secret. (jus in case the qn. is about another cc member)Wink

I hope u guys have understood this game…if not..do let me know!

-Chit-Chat Dev. Team-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ask a Question ! !" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Nice Star!!

well i think IF has more girls than boys, coz IF is a site to discuss tv serials etc, and mostly girls are interested in tv soaps, the actors etc etc Wink

*will edit later*

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Gr8 topic Clap hmmm... y are there more girls? Well... I guess it has something to do with more female watching drama serials and tht's wht u discuss on IF... also, they say female chat more than boys and this is a place where you can share views with each other... discuss different things and basically chat...

Will add to my answer wen I think of something else

Edited by rukhaya - 28 October 2007 at 1:39am

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 8:54am | IP Logged
not sure really but i do agree with gracy and rukhy more girls do watch tv serials than guys and any guys that do watch serials will come to if to discuss them

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
becuz guyz don't watch drama!! i haven't met ONE guy who watches indian drama! they hateeeeee it! one time i went to my family friend's house n all of us, all the ladies n girls were watching saat phere LOL n the guys and uncles had no choice but to watch it..n they were beingg soooo harshh n mean to the show and saloni. i swear if saloni was there she wud have started crying LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
what???? pinks ilike dramas i watch kahaani ghar ghar ki, kasauti zindagi ki and kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and i used to watch kahin to hoga until it finished

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
u do??wow cool!!but still there are barely any guys who watch dramas compared to how much girls watch

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i dont think that is the only reason...i too dont watch much dramas.... at least not as much as nug has mentioned....i think he watches more such soaps than me LOL LOL .....i only c some comedy shows or reality shows here n there.....but i still come to IF.... Embarrassed

now say??? Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top