Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged

For those who dont know, there is a wrestler currently in WWE (Word Wrestling Entertainment) named The Great Khali whose real name is Daleep Singh and he is a former police officer from Punjabi who is wrestling nowadays.

A couple of months ago The Great Khali had a Indian celebration for winning the World Title with Punjabi music and all. You can check it out on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zys52sK-rM

I personally think its great to see a punjabi person front and center representing punjabis on a program watched by so many people around the world.

Do you think its good he's representing punjabi people in the general public and what do you think about the celebration? pls comment Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khali Representing Punjabis in Wrestling" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
OMG..i watch him every friday on wrestling..
u know the translator...well he is my uncle!!..main reason we started watching itt..

but yeaa..when he talks u can't even understand it...its funny...
and they had goras in the celebration..LOL...but it was cool!!...him doing bhangra..or trying..

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yeah i remember him watched him b4 and yeah i think it is expanding punjabi's choice of career too!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*!Ripi!*~

u know the translator...well he is my uncle!!..main reason we started watching itt..

and they had goras in the celebration..LOL...but it was cool!!...him doing bhangra..or trying..

lol his manager is ur uncle LOL . thats so cool watching someone u know personally on tv each week. i just dont understand why does ur uncle, the manager, always talk in hindi to khali. i thought khali's punjabi?

Edited by Jazzzy - 28 October 2007 at 10:42pm

~*!Ripi!*~

IF-Rockerz

~*!Ripi!*~

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jazzzy

Originally posted by ~*!Ripi!*~

lol his manager is ur uncle LOL . thats so cool watching someone u know personally on tv each week. i just dont understand why does ur uncle, the manager, always talk in hindi to khali. i thought khali's punjabi?

lolz well he was brought up here so he doesn't know punjabi well..or even hindi...hes not that goodLOL

and they dont even use his real name!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:45am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL lol him u cant understand anything... man shouts like a monkeyyyy lol.... LOL LOL wow ripi thats kool... Tongue

i guess jazzy watches wrestling lmao.... LOL LOL kaka jii....

LOL ma cousin watches it hes like 35 an when i say its damn fake...... he fights with me an goes it ainttttttttttttttt ur lying.... LOL LOL an that just makes me laugh... LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

i guess jazzy watches wrestling lmao.... LOL LOL kaka jii.... 

lol...i was a huge wrestling fan when i was in grade 4 through probably grade 7 and i use to have a few wrestling shirts and act like i was a wrestler LOL

but now...its a diff story. now i know its fake and back then i use to think its real but now i barely watch wrestling. i only watch it when theres nothing on tv and i have some time on my hands LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

LOL ma cousin watches it hes like 35 an when i say its damn fake...... he fights with me an goes it ainttttttttttttttt ur lying.... LOL LOL an that just makes me laugh... LOL

lmao...your cousins 35 and thinks wrestlings real??? isn't it pretty obvious that its fake cause the referee always has to get somehow knocked out in a match??? Big smile btw, i remember i use to get mad when i was small at people when they told me wrestling was fake LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top