Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
if you found out that ur hubby/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, lover or w/e was cheating on you, and then told you that he/she was leaving u for that person, would u take revenge on them? Or forgive what they have done, accept it and move on without a fight? plz explain ur answer!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "revenge or forgiveness?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
not 4give. but not revenge either

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I think revenge is mostly filmy , but its very difficult to forgive and forget , ...and then move on !! You harbour anger , hurt , disbelief ,shattered , ...but there isn't much you can do about it ....except those people who feel suing for a unfair alimony will help their emotions in some way !! Confused

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Take revenge Evil Smile

rat718

rat718

Posted: 22 August 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I would just leave him, and move on with my life and
kids (if I had any). All my men get only one chance. If they cheat even ONCE, out the door they go. Defnitely in this case it is "My way or the Highway"!because I beleive in "Once a cheater, always a cheater".

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be able to take revenge as he had been my hubby/boyfriend once but, the point of forgivness wouldn't take place. I wouldn't be able to forgive someone who betrayed me for someone else and it can neither be his fault entirley if you left a distance in your relationship it's a bit obvious another woman might come into his life. The relationship you should have shouldn't have a distance and should have trust,care and respect so the hubby/boyfriend doesn't have a chance to do all of these things. However, if this ever happened I would definintley move on because there is no point being stuck onto a relaionship which will never exist. That relationship was probably never meant to be and whatever happens, happens for our benifit. As for our pain that will heal with time!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i would forgive!

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Facts would feel to kill them Embarrassed But the reality can't do it at all. If we love them deeply, then would set them free for their good. Forgiving takes time.. as wounds take time to heel na Smile Forgeting? Only time can answer it then.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top