Photo ads unsuitable for viewing on I-F - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have forwarded the same to the ad networks to filter it out from our site immediately.

As you will notice that India forums ads pool is comprising of many different ad networks. Before signing up with them we do check the quality of the ads and the have strict ad filters set so that it doesnt show not just obscene ads, but also ads which promotes alcohol, gambling, spywares or any other such nuisance. For that matter we do not even show Popups or Popunders.

And probably this particular ad has skipped the set filters.

It is generally hard to identify which ad network is showing that particular ad. Incase you see any such ad again just try to see the source of the ad image by right clicking on the banner and let me know about the same.

Thanks once again for taking the effort in bringing up the issue as we also do take this issue verry seriously.

Regards,
Vijay

Originally posted by vijay

Hi Friends,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have forwarded the same to the ad networks to filter it out from our site immediately.

As you will notice that India forums ads pool is comprising of many different ad networks. Before signing up with them we do check the quality of the ads and the have strict ad filters set so that it doesnt show not just obscene ads, but also ads which promotes alcohol, gambling, spywares or any other such nuisance. For that matter we do not even show Popups or Popunders.

It is generally hard to identify which ad network is showing that particular ad. Incase you see any such ad again just try to see the source of the ad image by right clicking on the banner and let me know about the same.

Thanks once again for taking the effort in bringing up the issue as we also do take this issue verry seriously.

Regards,
Vijay

Glad to know that it's been forwarded to the ad networks to filter it out from I-F immediately.😊

Also happy to learn that I-F checks the quality of ads before signing up with them and has strict ad filters so that obscene ads and ads promoting alcohol, gambling and spywares are not displayed.😊

Yes, this particular ad has probably skipped the set filter and it's generally hard to identify which ad network is showing that particular ad.😳

For instance in one case the ad took me to a seemingly harmless source called http://www.perfspot.com/ πŸ˜³

Unfortunately one can/could never guess from its (perfspot.com's) homepage that it'd ever display such kind of an ad on an universal site like I-F where even minors visit regularly.😳

Thanks and Regards,😊

Tanveer😊

Dude...

You are certainly giving everyone a complex on your overusage of 😳😳😳

Cheers,
Vijay 😊
The ads are still online.

Please try to take them out ASAP!
Originally posted by vijay

Hi Friends,

Regards,
Vijay

We understand, Vijay, and after all sometimes things do escape the filters.. It happens all the time, all that matters is that an immediate action is taken afterwards.  And that you have done.  I don't see any more of such ads anymore.  Thank you!

Originally posted by umi82990

The ads are still online.

Please try to take them out ASAP!

The I-F is probably/perhaps finding it difficult to identify which specific ad networks are showing such type of ads although it has taken preventive measures to prevent their display.πŸ˜•
So, you may please copy the source URLs/Links of such ad images by right clicking on the banners and reproduce the source URLs/Links to them here, so that I-F is able to identify them easily without much difficulty.😊
-Tanveer😊

Edited by abide - 16 years ago
An ad game called/titled Miss Malfunction was being displayed on Thu, Nov 28, 2007 at 19:00 hours IST (Indian Standard Time) on the RHS (Right Hand Side) of the computer screen.
Its website address is
www.GAMES2WIN.COM (in caps).
I couldn't get its screenshot/snapshot by right clicking the mouse button.
-Tanveer