India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

birthdays

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 4:37am | IP Logged

hey guys did u c those episodes of kunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi on thursday 23rd dec n monday 27th dec kumkum(juhi) was invited as a guest to ansh's birthday party she was looking so gudClap but sumit(hussain)didnt cumCry there were other guests also most couples were there but kumkum was aloneCry

hehe neway she was wearing white sarre had her make up on hehe which she nowadays doesnt put on in the serial was loking very nice

n did u guys c her bithday party on parday ke pechay she was in a disco with her frndz they were all females the old malli of kumkum n shradha nigam were also with her

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 7:35am | IP Logged

which other guests came into tht kyunki party, i mean were any of them celebrities? plz reply back

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 5:21am | IP Logged

uhh yeah hahaha LOLLOL i forgot hes chirag but he neva cumz there Cry chirags wife n daughters r shown but hes not Cry hehe

neway abt the guests umm.. i dun know their real names so will tell abt the reel names n the dramas here u r

kumkum (kumkum), kairshma n dhruv (kehta hai dil), mahi n veer (des main nikla hoga chand), monika (sara akaash), rahul n juhi (sanjivani) umm that was abt it Smile

all were looking ok but kumkum was looking gud Clap

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

thanks damsel for tellin me, i live in london and we are alottt behind in kyunki, i have got to the part where nandani has married ansh and now his acting all mean, theres reception party for them in which tulsi will annouce karan and tanya's wedding if tanya agrees tht she loves karan and wants to marry him

Megha

XxXx

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

uhh ok megha_Desai ur alot behind u must b knowing wht happening next cuz of this forum Big smile hehe

n u dun need to say thanx cuz im here to share everything abt the show with u all Smile n happy new year!!

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Kumkum was looking very nice....in white saari.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top