Saas Bahu aur Saazish

India-Forums

27 Oct’07 SBS Written Update (Rajat!!)

universe_megha Goldie
universe_megha
universe_megha

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Smile Hi all!! Tongue

Welcome to Saturday's episode of Weekend Special of SBS!

New Presenter…dun know her name Embarrassed

The episode starts with the energetic dance by Jeetuji, Urmila and Rishi Kapoor in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!! LOL

Highlights

* Rajat Tokas Dancing Dancing and Anas Rashid on SBS!!

* Nach Baliya 3 Recap (Judge Baliye Round)

* Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Recap

* Star Voice of India Recap

* Gauri of Karam Apna Apna to play Mira in Kasam Se

* Prachi from Kayamath (Panchi Bora) ki Bichdi Behna

Rajat Tokas and Anas Rashid on SBS!!

SBS introduced Rajat saying that Rajat has become immensely popular after playing Bal Prithviraj Chauhan. He has many fans..and has performed well. Clap The serial has given him a lot! Tongue Rajat is friends off screen with the four actors who play the characters of Prithvi's friends on screen. Lez meet Rajat's new friend..Anas Rashid, the new PRC!

Rajat said Hi to everyone and introduced Anas. Rajat said that he is more handsome..more smart than him..more good-looking than him. LOL He asked him how Anas was feeling on being selected for the role of bada Prithvi. Anas said that he is happy and then said that hez not..coz everyone jus keeps saying they like Rajat..he has so many fans..is so popular. Anas remarked, "Ye mujhse aadhi umar ka hai..phir bhi isne itna kuch haasil kiya hai!" Clap Right on Anas!! Smile

Rajat ki Khwaish:

Rajat said that he has now played the character of Prithvi…its over now… "whatever has happened has happened. We must move on in life." So right he is! Rajat wants fans to like him in all kinda characters and not jus Prithvi. He wants his fans to accept him in new roles. Rajat also said that fans should do so..so that hez able to work better than Prithvi..in roles stronger than it. So we will Rajat!!! Big smile

Nach Baliya 3 Recap (Judge Baliye Round)

Its Judge Baliye Round in NB3. Vaibhavi, David and Isha all hv 2 jodis each. A true jung!! Wink Vaibhavi is confident of winning…and so are David and Isha. All three judges were shown dancing. Performances of all jodis were shown.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Recap

Neetu Singh, Rishi Kapoor and Anil Kapoor came to JDJ for the promotion of Saawariya. (Kitna promote karoge! LOL Wink) Performances of all jodis were shown and few comments by Neetu, Anil n Rishi. Jai (Neev of Kayamath) asked for a dance with Neetu. Anil, Rishi n Urmila too danced very energetically!! Tongue Mika said that he never had probs with judges..but Shaimak said that he has thrice said "Mujhe judges se koi matlab nahi hai." And that hurts. Mika said sorry while singing "Jaane do naa..paas aao naa!!!" LOL Arre wah Mika! Patch-ups are good always! Clap

Star Voice of India Recap

Atif Aslam and Shekhar Suman as celebrity guests. Atif sings "Tere Bin". Performances of all contestants were shown. Irfan got eliminated. Ouch

Gauri of Karam Apna Apna to play Mira in Kasam Se

Pallavi Subhash (Gauri of Karam Apna Apna) will play Mira in Kasam Se. Mira is blind. Roshni Chopra has left KS..so perhaps the strong character of Mira gains TRP's! Wink Pallavi said that she refused to do it. But she started getting phone calls from creative heads..and one of them being his friend said that she shud accept it..otherwise she'll be making a big mistake…as the character is very important..and not a cameo.

Prachi from Kayamath (Panchi Bora) ki Bichdi Behna

SBS said that viewers are supporting them a lot for the Bichdi Behna / Bichda Bhai section. Smile And a viewer..Divyanka from Punjab has written to them. According to her Panchi is Bichdi Behna of Sameera Reddy. Though Sameera is "golu-molu" LOL n Prachi is thin..yet their faces hv many similarities!

PS: My wish has been fulfilled. I always wanted to update an episode in which Rajat came. And today is my lucky day!! Big smile Hope I get more opportunities like this in future!! Tongue

A request to all readers:

Please tell me whether you like this kinda detailed update..or you wud like me to simply tell abt the episodes in brief. Comments invited…

Megha Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutahardic-kavita-mad-about-Rajattvfan1401monikasethpop77Anam Ali

mad-about-Rajat IF-Dazzler
mad-about-Rajat
mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks so much Megha..i missed it Cry wanted to see Rajat ..plz provide the link soon..will be waiting.....
universe_megha Goldie
universe_megha
universe_megha

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mad-about-Rajat

thanks so much Megha..i missed it Cry wanted to see Rajat ..plz provide the link soon..will be waiting.....

My pleasure Reeti..it was jus a 3 minute chat... near the pool..i'm sure sonyfan28 will provide the link asap..thoda patience mangta hai yaar...stop crying now..smile Smile n cheer up! Tongue 

Simmi-Bhavna Goldie
Simmi-Bhavna
Simmi-Bhavna

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
thanx a lot dear!!!

~SIMMI(BHAVNA)~
mad-about-Rajat IF-Dazzler
mad-about-Rajat
mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by universe_megha

My pleasure Reeti..it was jus a 3 minute chat... near the pool..i'm sure sonyfan28 will provide the link asap..thoda patience mangta hai yaar...stop crying now..smile Smile n cheer up! Tongue 

thanks Megha Big smile..for cheering me  up....only 3 min..so i didn't miss much...hugs from me to you...HugHug

universe_megha Goldie
universe_megha
universe_megha

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged

@Simmi: my pleasure!

Originally posted by universe_megha

thanks Megha Big smile..for cheering me  up....only 3 min..so i didn't miss much...hugs from me to you...HugHug

good to see you cheered up! Big smile Big smile

u know Rajat had his hair wet..n was shown putting a dark grey beanie on his head. He was asking Anas to relax...who was even shown talking on his cell-phone!

ok..lez stop chatting here now! LOL

prc_fan1 IF-Rockerz
prc_fan1
prc_fan1

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged
thanks alot for megha..
waiting for the link PATIENTLY Smile
maha786 IF-Rockerz
maha786
maha786

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
well megha u r fantastic even if it wasnt a rajat epi but as it was ur lucky day u were more than brilliant thx Clap Clap Clap

Go to top