Page 3 Page 3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Believe

wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz Ouch

anyways Congrats Pinky Wink
at least now u can invite us to your reception nah..??

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!LOL LOL

LOve,
Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you LOL openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,Winkbut i rejectedWinkLOLTongue..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolLOL first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolTongueWinkneed party okk

Wow Kahaani mein twist..?? PInky said I love You to you?? u know Vinu, i always thought u loved Pinky.. now i read Pinky loved you..??LOLLOL---main joot nahe boltaa......sapna dhaa wo time doubt hey tho use poocho naa lolLOL

acha Pinky ko choro.. u want to say I love you to someone..to bolo nah..Star hai nah saamne...i know u have a crush on Star.,.She said to me u told herWink

Star!!!what she told u!!!Confused i dont think she is a lierLOLdont worry koi aur nahe mila tho....i will do that LOLWinkTongue

and yep mere peeche aiur mere liye..sirf aur sirf ek hai..Mera jaanu HrithikEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

chiiiiiiii very bad grace, already he married hey naa....such tum uske peeche hey bolo.........dont worry

if you feel love other than Nug you can also tell here ok.....Huzi is freeLOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i got married (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged

wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz Ouch

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!LOL LOL

LOve,
Gracella

thanxx and bechari ridz doesn't care..didn't u c her on the show?arman is all over her n she just wants to be
"friends" with him..either she's blind or rlly dumb LOL
i m too lazy for reception Ouch

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:34am | IP Logged

wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz Ouch anyways Congrats Pinky Wink at least now u can invite us to your reception nah..?? i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!LOL LOL LOve, Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you LOL openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,Winkbut i rejectedWinkLOLTongue..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolLOL first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolTongueWinkneed party okk

u wish LOL it was me and sapna joking around..thats it!!no love shuv ok

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

hey Congrats pinky.... Clap Clap really happy for u.... Big smile vaise bhi i didnt like that ridsiConfused...u r much better than her... LOL LOL LOL so wens the reception??? i m surely coming.... Wink LOL LOL

thankuu!!n lolz why don't u like her?
theres no reception Confused i m tooo lazyy to arrange one but if someone else wants to do that for me, they are more than welcome

Edited by -Pinky- - 27 October 2007 at 9:37am

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charming*Angel

halia..! Shocked ..

You married again..? Confused LOL LOL

Adi won't be surprised but Congratz.. Clap

When was the shaadi yaar..I never got any invitation or did you get married 7 years ago like Gracy Di? LOL LOL

loll no i didn't know he existed 7 yrs ago Wink we got married yesterday..n yah get used to it..cuz i never invite anyone to my weddings LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

Congrats Clap Wish u both a very happy married life

thanxx!!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 10:37am | IP Logged

LOve,
Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you LOL openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,Winkbut i rejectedWinkLOLTongue..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolLOL first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Wow Kahaani mein twist..?? PInky said I love You to you?? u know Vinu, i always thought u loved Pinky.. now i read Pinky loved you..??LOLLOL---main joot nahe boltaa......sapna dhaa wo time doubt hey tho use poocho naa lolLOL

acha Pinky ko choro.. u want to say I love you to someone..to bolo nah..Star hai nah saamne...i know u have a crush on Star.,.She said to me u told herWink

Star!!!what she told u!!!Confused i dont think she is a lierLOLdont worry koi aur nahe mila tho....i will do that LOLWinkTongue

and yep mere peeche aiur mere liye..sirf aur sirf ek hai..Mera jaanu HrithikEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

chiiiiiiii very bad grace, already he married hey naa....such tum uske peeche hey bolo.........dont worry

if you feel love other than Nug you can also tell here ok.....Huzi is freeLOLWink

star is not a liar.. and u know u like her a lot.. remember u were missing her sooo much when she wans't around for some time here at cc forumWink

yep Hrithik is married.. to meEmbarrassed nothing bad in thatWink

There is only space for friendship between me and Nug, nothing else and Huzi ji is free...how come u know that..?LOLLOL he is Sapna's aashique.. let him stay thatLOLLOL

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Congrats Pinky..ClapClap...

I played the big role..i was the panditLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top