i got married

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
..to Dr Armaan..guy in my siggy.. 😳 he was like in love with me n hes like marry me n stuff n im like okayy fine so i dumped rk..n married armaan. ..sorry couldn't invite u ppl 😳 but i just wanted to share this news with u guyz.. congratulate me!!
n yah hes a doctor ..soo if u guyz need any treatment u will get it for free.. ain't i just amazing.. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god πŸ˜‰ ....Congratz πŸ‘ Jioooo or jeene dhoo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz

anyways Congrats Pinky πŸ˜‰
at least now u can invite us to your reception nah..??

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOve,
Gracella Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Congrats pinky.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ really happy for u.... πŸ˜ƒ vaise bhi i didnt like that ridsiπŸ˜•...u r much better than her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

so wens the reception??? i m surely coming.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by Star_on_earth - 16 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOve,
Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you πŸ˜† openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,πŸ˜‰but i rejectedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolπŸ˜† first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰need party okk

Congrats πŸ‘ Wish u both a very happy married life
-misha thumbnail
halia..! 😲 ..

You married again..? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Adi won't be surprised but Congratz.. πŸ‘

When was the shaadi yaar..I never got any invitation or did you get married 7 years ago like Gracy Di? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you πŸ˜† openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,πŸ˜‰but i rejectedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolπŸ˜† first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰need party okk

Wow Kahaani mein twist..?? PInky said I love You to you?? u know Vinu, i always thought u loved Pinky.. now i read Pinky loved you..??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

acha Pinky ko choro.. u want to say I love you to someone..to bolo nah..Star hai nah saamne...i know u have a crush on Star.,.She said to me u told herπŸ˜‰

and yep mere peeche aiur mere liye..sirf aur sirf ek hai..Mera jaanu Hrithik😳😳

-Believe- thumbnail

Wow Kahaani mein twist..?? PInky said I love You to you?? u know Vinu, i always thought u loved Pinky.. now i read Pinky loved you..??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†---main joot nahe boltaa......sapna dhaa wo time doubt hey tho use poocho naa lolπŸ˜†

acha Pinky ko choro.. u want to say I love you to someone..to bolo nah..Star hai nah saamne...i know u have a crush on Star.,.She said to me u told herπŸ˜‰

Star!!!what she told u!!!πŸ˜• i dont think she is a lierπŸ˜†dont worry koi aur nahe mila tho....i will do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

and yep mere peeche aiur mere liye..sirf aur sirf ek hai..Mera jaanu Hrithik😳😳

chiiiiiiii very bad grace, already he married hey naa....such tum uske peeche hey bolo.........dont worry

if you feel love other than Nug you can also tell here ok.....Huzi is freeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

-Pinky- thumbnail

LOve,
Gracella

thanxx and bechari ridz doesn't care..didn't u c her on the show?arman is all over her n she just wants to be
"friends" with him..either she's blind or rlly dumb πŸ˜†
i m too lazy for reception