Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
..to Dr Armaan..guy in my siggy.. Embarrassed he was like in love with me n hes like marry me n stuff n im like okayy fine so i dumped rk..n married armaan. ..sorry couldn't invite u ppl Embarrassed but i just wanted to share this news with u guyz.. congratulate me!!
n yah hes a doctor ..soo if u guyz need any treatment u will get it for free.. ain't i just amazing.. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i got married" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thank god Wink ....Congratz Clap Jioooo or jeene dhoo Wink LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz Ouch

anyways Congrats Pinky Wink
at least now u can invite us to your reception nah..??

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!LOL LOL

LOve,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 26 October 2007 at 11:59pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hey Congrats pinky.... Clap Clap really happy for u.... Big smile vaise bhi i didnt like that ridsiConfused...u r much better than her... LOL LOL LOL

so wens the reception??? i m surely coming.... Wink LOL LOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 26 October 2007 at 11:58pm

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

wait.. u married Armaann..Dr.Armaan.. OMG u stole him from poor Ridz..?? how could you..bechari Ridzz Ouch

i'm sure Poor VInu ka dil tooth gaya hoga.. he was so excited to do the item number for you...!!LOL LOL

LOve,
Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you LOL openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,Winkbut i rejectedWinkLOLTongue..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolLOL first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolTongueWinkneed party okk

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Congrats Clap Wish u both a very happy married life

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 1:05am | IP Logged
halia..! Shocked ..

You married again..? Confused LOL LOL

Adi won't be surprised but Congratz.. Clap

When was the shaadi yaar..I never got any invitation or did you get married 7 years ago like Gracy Di? LOL LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Gracella

LOve,
Gracella

lol meeeeeeeeeeee!!! no way,.....you know,she once told me I love you LOL openly in a msn conversation that time sapna n other peoples there,Winkbut i rejectedWinkLOLTongue..........

Main kisi ke peeche i love you bolke nahe jaataa,bolne ko koi nahe hey idhar...........Grace i think tumare peeche hey na ek lolLOL first uskoo sambalooo....but need party okey

Congratzzzzzzzz...........when you people going to marry lolTongueWinkneed party okk

Wow Kahaani mein twist..?? PInky said I love You to you?? u know Vinu, i always thought u loved Pinky.. now i read Pinky loved you..??LOLLOL

acha Pinky ko choro.. u want to say I love you to someone..to bolo nah..Star hai nah saamne...i know u have a crush on Star.,.She said to me u told herWink

and yep mere peeche aiur mere liye..sirf aur sirf ek hai..Mera jaanu HrithikEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top