Chit Chat

would you shave your head off for .. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hmm interesting topic! Clap Big smile

Ermmm idk if i wud do that..i just love my hair! And it wud take such a long time to grow!

So, nahh i wont Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would you shave your head off for .. (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
of course!! once i shave my head off..i could go to the store and buy a realistic looking wig...then id have plenty of money left for shopping

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

..million dollars? Wink
me n friends were discussing if we would ACTUALLY do it..like not just saying it but actually doing it if someone gives us that offer. n each n everyone one of them said yes but i was like umm iunno??then they told me about all the shopping i could do with million dollars n then i was like hell yess!!anyday!!! LOL
n then i asked my dad if he would n hes like yahh..n i asked my bro n hes like duhh ..n i asked my mom n shes like nooo waysss!!!

but would u guyz do it?like for real..say, if i offer you million dollars right now if u shave ur head off..would you do it?n what would u do with that money?

i would go on a world tour n buy everything i ever wanted n..yahh.. do anythingg!!i mean what can't u do with million dollars? LOL okay ya ino i m greedy lolz

aaah.... first thing i would buy is 7 wigs, one for a day in a weekTongue.... ah not satisfied.... when i can have unique looks for 30 days a month.... i will buy 30 different style wigs....Tongue

nah i hv so much money to afford different look each day ..... ohh i will get 365 styles of wigs.....

huh..... so much headache.... forget it.... dont want 1 MIOLOL

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

1 million dollars?? well that's indeed a lot of money.. but i love my hair too much..u know whenever i have to go to ge ta haircut.. i feel really bad to see how much hair is cut off! Cry

and as they say.. The Hair makes the Woman beautiful Embarrassed
So i would say no Tongue

I agree.. Nothing is worth my hair.. I mean without hair..Ouch No way!

So no i would defintly not go for it!

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
well, i don't know anyone that would shave his/her head off. i think you mean hair.

but yes, i sure as hell would shave my hair off for a million bucks. hair grows back after all.

Edited by ummmmm - 03 November 2007 at 3:22pm

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
what?!?! no !!

even though i hate my hair, i will not shave it off

imcrazy

imcrazy

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i probably would... engage more people to discuss this conversation live at chittr dot com...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.