Chit Chat

would you shave your head off for .. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged
arre yaar vinu kitna accha hai mere aur gracy ki shaadi kardega plz???? Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would you shave your head off for .. (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

arre yaar vinu kitna accha hai mere aur gracy ki shaadi kardega plz???? Big smile

ok kitne baar karvna hey......ek baar kafi hey yaa ,bar bar ....anytiime, no probs......WinkTongue

But tum Ghode pe baite ga naaa......WinkLOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 9:25am | IP Logged
oh wow really??i was kindof expecting that from girls here but i thought boys would be happy to do it..its just hair LOL

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
No! I just love my hair! I don't do that anymore but when I used to be younger I used to cry everytime I used to get a hair cut!

I just love my hair, so no I won't ever do that.  Of course a million dollars is a lot of money and hair will grow again but what would I do before it regrows?

Besides, I can't do everything for money!Embarrassed

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
For a million dollars yeah. I have thought about it in Summer when I just couldn't handle the humidity.

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by Daisy!!

OMG that is soo funni but yes ofcourse...i'll do it..anydaii Tongue
million dollar ka sawal hai..i'll do anything lol

with that money i will also go on a world tour and visit all my fav. counriez...shopping n i'll actually donate 1000 bucks from it.
and buy house n all...lol omg like i wishhhh sumone wud offer me that... Tongue

i know!!!!!!!omggg just thinking about it makess me soo excited.. Big smile Big smile ohh i forgot that..a housee!!i would buy that too..a hugee one and   biggg car n i will donate some too.
mann someone has to be filthy richh to offer that LOL

okay u no what?heres a twist..
what if..doctors say that if u shave ur head off, it won't grow back. THEN what would u do? Wink
i haven't thought about it Ermm i guess i will prolly say no cuz i don't want to be a bald girl all my life..

hmmm..u kno wat...i'll still do it..look on the bright side..u'll get ONE MILLION DOLLAR...and wid a million bucks u can ofcourse get neww hairs!!not real ones...ut fake onez will do!! Wink
eik million dollar ka sawal hai baba Big smile
by the wai great topic pinky Clap

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

OMG that is soo funni but yes ofcourse...i'll do it..anydaii Tongue
million dollar ka sawal hai..i'll do anything lol

with that money i will also go on a world tour and visit all my fav. counriez...shopping n i'll actually donate 1000 bucks from it.
and buy house n all...lol omg like i wishhhh sumone wud offer me that... Tongue

i know!!!!!!!omggg just thinking about it makess me soo excited.. Big smile Big smile ohh i forgot that..a housee!!i would buy that too..a hugee one and   biggg car n i will donate some too.
mann someone has to be filthy richh to offer that LOL

okay u no what?heres a twist..
what if..doctors say that if u shave ur head off, it won't grow back. THEN what would u do? Wink
i haven't thought about it Ermm i guess i will prolly say no cuz i don't want to be a bald girl all my life..

hmmm..u kno wat...i'll still do it..look on the bright side..u'll get ONE MILLION DOLLAR...and wid a million bucks u can ofcourse get neww hairs!!not real ones...ut fake onez will do!! Wink
eik million dollar ka sawal hai baba Big smile
by the wai great topic pinky Clap

lol ur quite brave i must say!!
thanxxx!!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 12:53am | IP Logged
for 1 million dollars only!!!
nah! not interested ..it will take ages for my head to be all hara bara again!!!...if its 100,000 trilion dollars fine Tongue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.