Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
..million dollars? Wink
me n friends were discussing if we would ACTUALLY do it..like not just saying it but actually doing it if someone gives us that offer. n each n everyone one of them said yes but i was like umm iunno??then they told me about all the shopping i could do with million dollars n then i was like hell yess!!anyday!!! LOL
n then i asked my dad if he would n hes like yahh..n i asked my bro n hes like duhh ..n i asked my mom n shes like nooo waysss!!!

but would u guyz do it?like for real..say, if i offer you million dollars right now if u shave ur head off..would you do it?n what would u do with that money?

i would go on a world tour n buy everything i ever wanted n..yahh.. do anythingg!!i mean what can't u do with million dollars? LOL okay ya ino i m greedy lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would you shave your head off for .." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
OMG that is soo funni but yes ofcourse...i'll do it..anydaii Tongue
million dollar ka sawal hai..i'll do anything lol

with that money i will also go on a world tour and visit all my fav. counriez...shopping n i'll actually donate 1000 bucks from it.
and buy house n all...lol omg like i wishhhh sumone wud offer me that... Tongue

Edited by Daisy!! - 26 October 2007 at 9:39pm

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy!!

OMG that is soo funni but yes ofcourse...i'll do it..anydaii Tongue
million dollar ka sawal hai..i'll do anything lol

with that money i will also go on a world tour and visit all my fav. counriez...shopping n i'll actually donate 1000 bucks from it.
and buy house n all...lol omg like i wishhhh sumone wud offer me that... Tongue

i know!!!!!!!omggg just thinking about it makess me soo excited.. Big smile Big smile ohh i forgot that..a housee!!i would buy that too..a hugee one and   biggg car n i will donate some too.
mann someone has to be filthy richh to offer that LOL

okay u no what?heres a twist..
what if..doctors say that if u shave ur head off, it won't grow back. THEN what would u do? Wink
i haven't thought about it Ermm i guess i will prolly say no cuz i don't want to be a bald girl all my life..

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
na never...i wudnt do anything like that jus for money.... Embarrassed million dollars may be alot....but i m happy with wat i have.. Big smile

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 12:33am | IP Logged
1 million dollars?? well that's indeed a lot of money.. but i love my hair too much..u know whenever i have to go to ge ta haircut.. i feel really bad to see how much hair is cut off! Cry

and as they say.. The Hair makes the Woman beautiful Embarrassed
So i would say no Tongue

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

1 million dollars?? well that's indeed a lot of money.. but i love my hair too much..u know whenever i have to go to ge ta haircut.. i feel really bad to see how much hair is cut off! Cry

and as they say.. The Hair makes the Woman beautiful Embarrassed
So i would say no Tongue

I second that!Big smile

I have such long hair and cutting them of would just be a disrespect to them..Ouch

But a million dollars is nothing compared to beauty..WinkBig smile..aur Adi haan na..he will get me what ever I want!Wink

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i million dollars hmmmmm nahin yaar i did it once for charity but never again my head was freezing but a million bucks sounds good, hmmm what would i do with easy i would come and see all my if friends Big smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I dont want 1million dollers Embarrassed bus 1million ka Cheque dede... Wink

Mila tho marrriag ke liye jo log idar in CC main tadap raha hey un logoki shaadi karvdugaa...... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.