Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

How long we have to see this bickering

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think it is torture to watch this bickering. SP makers need to provide some amusing moments in between. it gets boring to watch these fights and arguments every day. Where is the creativity?

There is a serious need for some funny dialogues. I do miss chamki, ginni likes. They even made vrinda serious. If nothing else they should atleast make vrinda do some silly things. Or may be funny dialogues between dheer and kaveri.

How long they will do this dheer kaveri conspiracy. Hoe fast dheer forgets how they were treated by kaveri when they had to seek refuge thre.

I hope they end this torture soon

what say friends?

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*bunnybear* thumbnail
i know...sp's magic is missing in show...we r just boared of sal's agnipariksha everytime...just change the route in some intresting way
ramas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *bunnybear*

i know...sp's magic is missing in show...we r just boared of sal's agnipariksha everytime...just change the route in some intresting way

i agree they need to test other chracters too. i mean they do all but more so Saloni Nahar. How many times their relationship have neen tested.

why can't they let them have peace.

ramas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rohan-1981

How long we have to see this bickering?

May be full next week.

I know . I just hopw they do not extend till diwali. I even hate to watch this episodes.

I mean somewhat reality in Tara saloni arguments and NS arguments too.

Munni* thumbnail
i know.. its getting too much to handle now... every epdisode has become so predictable with Saloni's breaking SP vachanas...
can't take it any more...
i think this is the time where we can skip a few episodes.
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Munni*

i know.. its getting too much to handle now... every epdisode has become so predictable with Saloni's breaking SP vachanas...
can't take it any more...
i think this is the time where we can skip a few episodes.

i totaly agree. i can't watch this any more I am skipping too. just read updates.
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Yeh di completly agree.....Sorry to say but SP is now boring
My fav show is going downhill...infact i have given up on serials, and only watch JDJ2 and SRGMP lil champs
Plz bring the old magic there was and people luved 😭 😭 Its really quiet depressing to see the show go downhill like this 😕
Cant take it anymore...i am too only reading updates...maybe even give up on tht too
Yeh,atleast the should have some light moments...
Seriously wots going on???
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharad's fit

Yeh di completly agree.....Sorry to say but SP is now boring
My fav show is going downhill...infact i have given up on serials, and only watch JDJ2 and SRGMP lil champs
Plz bring the old magic there was and people luved 😭 😭 Its really quiet depressing to see the show go downhill like this 😕
Cant take it anymore...i am too only reading updates...maybe even give up on tht too
Yeh,atleast the should have some light moments...
Seriously wots going on???

exactly I deard watching this serial now. I don't like this arguements. eitehr be padma shubhra or tara saloni or Nahar saloni. i don't like NS crying at all.
ramas thumbnail
i want this to end before diwali and show then celebrating diwali like happy family like last year.
they can show gaj pratap track for a while. They have side tracked that completely.
kavster thumbnail
I agree di.It's really annoying.It totally puts me off.I don't watch sp as often coz of this new plot. 😕