pushy was at d JDJ competition today

Posted: 16 years ago

here's the update.. howwww sweet.. 😳😳 i think he's talkin about the beginninnnnnn of the show.. 😆😆😆 when bani had a crush on him 😆😆

Originally posted by sanober88

Prachi desai danced on "O mere sapna k saudagar"!all loved her performance, naman n prachi's mom came 2 see her performance.....naman tells dat from dis song i remember d scene of kasam se shoot when we were shooting for dis song  i have 2 kiss on prachi's cheek but she was very shy @ dat time! prachi says i m still shy...n all laughs! prachi got 27 points!

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 16 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwww.. I have to watch the show now... Just to see Naman!!

😳 😳 He is such a darling!! awwww
I miss Pushy very much 😭 I miss them all 😭   Where have gone the old KS characters we all loved so much Now it's full of aliens including Jai, Bani, Adi, Massi, Daddi, Jigs, Ranveer, Rano etc.

Only Naman came...how sweet but only him cud he not get .....

aare kya 😲 i was gonna say Rano...tum log bhi na...one track mind hai 😆

Originally posted by sanam84

Only Naman came...how sweet but only him cud he not get .....

aare kya 😲 i was gonna say Rano...tum log bhi na...one track mind hai 😆

😲 Rano?? You expect us to believe that!!😆

Sam.. I think you added the 'o' by accident and the 'N'? did u mean to hit the key right to it?😉😆

wow naman with prachi i love to watch todays jhalak
Originally posted by bugs_bunny

😲 Rano?? You expect us to believe that!!😆

Sam.. I think you added the 'o' by accident and the 'N'? did u mean to hit the key right to it?😉😆

u r so smart tanu...I am so proud of you👏👏...i cud hav taken any other name but Rano was the closest😆

was sooooo nice to see naman....miss him on the show!!!! he was as usual...super cute!!! 😉 😊 😊 yeah, the scene was in the beginning of the show...prachi wanted to hide her face in embarrassment in think...LOL!!
naman was sitting with prachi's mom...
prachi looked really embarrased and then she wanted stop naman from saying something... 😛
must say prachi looked like a princess dancing to the song o mere sapno ke saudagar 😉