Fashion and Beauty

Sisters Clothes...

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i was wondering ..

do ne of u hav sisters????

becuz theres one thing bout most sisters thts rele annoying...

when the little sister wants 2 borrow the big sisters clothes the big sister says NO !!

nd in the story im the lil sister..

im 14 my sisters 17

2 1/2 year difference

n wen ever i wanna borrow her clothes she says NOO.. n wen i sneek wear them n get caught.. I GET YELLEDD AT BY HER..

r u a victim of this?

or r u the one tht sayz no!!

if ur a lil sister - Dont u just hate wen ur sis does tht...!!!! UGH ITS SOO ANNOYING! y dnt they jus let us borrow the clothes.. its not lyk we r gunna throw dem away.. or nethin...

if ur the big sister - 1st of all.. y r u guyz lyk tht.. jus let ur sis borrow ur clothes.. there not gunna throw dem away or nethin.. nd i wud lyk an explaination on Y U DO THIS!!!!!

lOl o0k thnku!!!!
jus wanted 2 kno..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
lol, its the big sis's choice, isnt it? 😳
personally, i wouldnt like it if anyone wears my clothes, or even touches them! lol i dont even let my mom get close.
But i dont have a sister sadly, lol but im sure i would want to borrow her clothes, and if i was big, then i wouldnt let her. πŸ˜†
Awww i hear ur problems, lolsss

Lolsss, Yeah personally i hate people touching my stuff.. πŸ˜†

Well i got 2 Sisters. I'm middle sis. πŸ˜†

Well seeing as between me and my older sister there abt 1 and a galf yrs gap, so we borrow jackets n stuff n make up, but our body shapes r different n our clothes choice wht we buy suits our own body so we dont share much clothes. I will give my indian trouser suits to her and that as they r so pretty n i hate letting them go to waste as they r expensive and only worn by me once and are a standard size and too big for me half the time, lols πŸ˜†

Like if we wanted to do, we wuld reluctantly shares clothes but noe of us wuld want to, lolsss 😳

We share other stuff, Jewellery etc,

But i guess reason 4 sharing is that yeah we dont want out stuff touched, lols.
😳

With lil sis all i gave is a t-shirt which she now wears to bed aha but the age gap is too big to share stuff, lols.

But yeah with me n older sis, we can share but i dont think we feel there is a need too.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Oh I guess im quite lucky in that way then...Coz its mostly my stuff that my older sis borrows πŸ˜› ...And we really dont mind like wearing each others stuff...Half the time she wears like my jewellery as im like obsessed and have loads πŸ˜† ...And she gives me like her clothes if she doesnt wear them ne more πŸ˜ƒ ...Most of the time she doesnt even ask but at the end of the day its cool with me πŸ˜› I think thats the best thing about having a sis...sharing clothes, makeup, jewellery etc... 😳
-Krupa- thumbnail
no little sister should take offence by my post

Okay..well i don't let her wear them because she's the most annoying person ever!..& i don't want them to get ruined because that what little sisters doo..

also, now no onw should share clothes, because there is a disease that can spread by even wearing someone else's hoodie..
-Pinky- thumbnail
i don't have a sister but i totally understand why ur sis never lets u borrow her clothes. i would do the same if i had sister πŸ˜†actually sometimes my mom (who's same size as me n who doesn't even look like a mom.. she looks like shes 20... no kidding) soo becuz size is not an issue, she sometimes wants to borrow my jackets n stuff..but i never let her. sorry but i love my clothes too much..they are the only thing i m possessive about soo theres no way i would share them with anyone.
miss5stars thumbnail
@ sabrina hahahah oo wow.. possieve of ur clothess.. i wudnt mind if ne1 borrowed my clothes as long as they dont ruin them .. nd im pretty sure if they did ruin it wasnt on purpose..!! LOL

@ anon oo wow my sis doesnt even let me borrow her SK even tho she only wears them ONCE..we both wear ours once.. nd never again n they go 2 waste but wen i want too wear hers she says NO.. even tho there going 2 waste..

@niya I LOVE U !! lol ya i wud even let my older sis borrow my clothes.. WAIT whenever she asks me.. which is once in a while i alwayz say yes without thinkin twice.. cuz its ok.. nd b4 we wudnt even go 2 the same skool i was in middle n she was in high skool .. nd she still didnt let me borrow her stuff BUT NOW were both in hi skool so i kinda understand even tho our paths never crosss in hi skool

@kurpa hahahaha ur the big sis in the story.. haha i wud expect tht kinda reactions its all gud nddd nooo lil sisters dnt ruin clothes.. unless shes rele lil.. then she mite but if lets say ur 16 nd ur lil sis is 14... do u rele think a 14 yr old wud ruin ur clothes tht shes wearing in public..!! nooo way && well wht disease can spread wit wearing ppl clothes? lice? LOL but u'll never live if u dnt take chances.. haaha im willing to take the chance .. oo ya.. do u ever drink out of the same cup as ur mom or sis or ne1? well drinking out of even ur owns sisters cup is lyk drinking out of a strangers glass ...unless u guys r twins... BUT YA..hahahahahahahahaaaa πŸ˜†

@pinky im never gunna understand y pple dnt lyk sharing there clothes..!!!!! πŸ˜• haaha i even borrow my moms hoodies sumtimes.. haha but my clothes dnt fit her..? lOl but ya its ok if u had a sis n didnt let her wear them she wud sneek them on newayz..hahahah
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sabrinaa xo

lol, its the big sis's choice, isnt it? 😳
personally, i wouldnt like it if anyone wears my clothes, or even touches them! lol i dont even let my mom get close.
But i dont have a sister sadly, lol but im sure i would want to borrow her clothes, and if i was big, then i wouldnt let her. πŸ˜†

Personally i dont like sharing my clothes either...or letting anyone else touch them(unless my moms doing the laundryπŸ˜†) i dont have a sister but when you buy clothes you buy them for yourself not your sis😳 it just seems annoying to me...πŸ˜†

miss5stars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Personally i dont like sharing my clothes either...or letting anyone else touch them(unless my moms doing the laundryπŸ˜†) i dont have a sister but when you buy clothes you buy them for yourself not your sis😳 it just seems annoying to me...πŸ˜†

jeesssssie is tht uuuuuuu!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

hahahah o0 wow i dont rele care.... its ur sis if she wants to borrow then jus let her.. its not gonna ruin ur whole wordrobe if u let ur sis borrow them..come on now its ur sister.. u shared clothes wen u were lil probably so y not now!!.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

nitu07 thumbnail
I dun have a sis but I do have cousions who are like my best friends and sometimes we just share our clothes ..she always likes mine and I always like hers so it doesn't matter πŸ˜† πŸ˜†