Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

i was wondering ..

do ne of u hav sisters????

becuz theres one thing bout most sisters thts rele annoying...

when the little sister wants 2 borrow the big sisters clothes the big sister says NO !!

nd in the story im the lil sister..

im 14 my sisters 17

2 1/2 year difference

n wen ever i wanna borrow her clothes she says NOO.. n wen i sneek wear them n get caught.. I GET YELLEDD AT BY HER..

r u a victim of this?

or r u the one tht sayz no!!

if ur a lil sister - Dont u just hate wen ur sis does tht...!!!! UGH ITS SOO ANNOYING! y dnt they jus let us borrow the clothes.. its not lyk we r gunna throw dem away.. or nethin...

if ur the big sister - 1st of all.. y r u guyz lyk tht.. jus let ur sis borrow ur clothes.. there not gunna throw dem away or nethin.. nd i wud lyk an explaination on Y U DO THIS!!!!!

lOl o0k thnku!!!!
jus wanted 2 kno..!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sisters Clothes..." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
lol, its the big sis's choice, isnt it? Embarrassed
personally, i wouldnt like it if anyone wears my clothes, or even touches them! lol i dont even let my mom get close.
But i dont have a sister sadly, lol but im sure i would want to borrow her clothes, and if i was big, then i wouldnt let her. LOL

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Oh I guess im quite lucky in that way then...Coz its mostly my stuff that my older sis borrows Tongue ...And we really dont mind like wearing each others stuff...Half the time she wears like my jewellery as im like obsessed and have loads LOL ...And she gives me like her clothes if she doesnt wear them ne more Big smile ...Most of the time she doesnt even ask but at the end of the day its cool with me Tongue I think thats the best thing about having a sis...sharing clothes, makeup, jewellery etc... Embarrassed

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
no little sister should take offence by my post

Okay..well i don't let her wear them because she's the most annoying person ever!..& i don't want them to get ruined because that what little sisters doo..

also, now no onw should share clothes, because there is a disease that can spread by even wearing someone else's hoodie..

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i don't have a sister but i totally understand why ur sis never lets u borrow her clothes. i would do the same if i had sister LOLactually sometimes my mom (who's same size as me n who doesn't even look like a mom.. she looks like shes 20... no kidding) soo becuz size is not an issue, she sometimes wants to borrow my jackets n stuff..but i never let her. sorry but i love my clothes too much..they are the only thing i m possessive about soo theres no way i would share them with anyone.

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
@ sabrina hahahah oo wow.. possieve of ur clothess.. i wudnt mind if ne1 borrowed my clothes as long as they dont ruin them .. nd im pretty sure if they did ruin it wasnt on purpose..!! LOL

@ anon oo wow my sis doesnt even let me borrow her SK even tho she only wears them ONCE..we both wear ours once.. nd never again n they go 2 waste but wen i want too wear hers she says NO.. even tho there going 2 waste..

@niya I LOVE U !! lol ya i wud even let my older sis borrow my clothes.. WAIT whenever she asks me.. which is once in a while i alwayz say yes without thinkin twice.. cuz its ok.. nd b4 we wudnt even go 2 the same skool i was in middle n she was in high skool .. nd she still didnt let me borrow her stuff BUT NOW were both in hi skool so i kinda understand even tho our paths never crosss in hi skool

@kurpa hahahaha ur the big sis in the story.. haha i wud expect tht kinda reactions its all gud nddd nooo lil sisters dnt ruin clothes.. unless shes rele lil.. then she mite but if lets say ur 16 nd ur lil sis is 14... do u rele think a 14 yr old wud ruin ur clothes tht shes wearing in public..!! nooo way && well wht disease can spread wit wearing ppl clothes? lice? LOL but u'll never live if u dnt take chances.. haaha im willing to take the chance .. oo ya.. do u ever drink out of the same cup as ur mom or sis or ne1? well drinking out of even ur owns sisters cup is lyk drinking out of a strangers glass ...unless u guys r twins... BUT YA..hahahahahahahahaaaa LOL

@pinky im never gunna understand y pple dnt lyk sharing there clothes..!!!!! Confused haaha i even borrow my moms hoodies sumtimes.. haha but my clothes dnt fit her..? lOl but ya its ok if u had a sis n didnt let her wear them she wud sneek them on newayz..hahahah

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

lol, its the big sis's choice, isnt it? Embarrassed
personally, i wouldnt like it if anyone wears my clothes, or even touches them! lol i dont even let my mom get close.
But i dont have a sister sadly, lol but im sure i would want to borrow her clothes, and if i was big, then i wouldnt let her. LOL

Personally i dont like sharing my clothes either...or letting anyone else touch them(unless my moms doing the laundryLOL) i dont have a sister but when you buy clothes you buy them for yourself not your sisEmbarrassed it just seems annoying to me...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top