India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Preview for 28 Dec .

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Jassi continues to tell her story to Nandu. Finally, she comes to the bit where the parcel gets into her hands and Armaan's true colours are exposed, thanks to a letter addressed to him by Raj — the letter that contained all the instructions to keep Jassi happy — the letter that exposed all the lies!

Jassi is ready to give up but Nandu is not going to let her so easily. He tells her about Kohinoor...the company that is hers. Armaan's family is indebted to her and if she wants, she can take advantage of the fact. He urges her to get back at Armaan. Jassi is tired.

She writes in her diary and relives all her childhood horrors, and her angst as a teenager and a college student. She wonders about Nandu's suggestion to take revenge — but is that really possible?

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Jammy...
They seem to be following BLF exactly..even in that they show Betty agonizing over her past childhood moments after she tells nandu.After this is the fashion feista episode which i guess they'll show next week.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE INFO
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Eager to know what will Jassi do next.

Thanx for info Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:36am | IP Logged
 Hey that seems really intersting.I hope they show this soon.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

wow--things should start getting interesting next week!! can't wait! Smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Anjali.I must really say,I'm impressed.Even after the extreme dissapointment you must have felt at Purab's exit,you have really learned to leave it behind and have started to enjoy the story just for itself.It must have been really difficult.

Heart always warms to meet positive people like you.SmileClap

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Minnie--that is SOOO sweet of you! Hug  Hug  Thank you so much for your kind words Smile  Purab's exit was a dissapointment to me, but I have come to several realizations:

(1) believe it or not (Wink), it's just a work of fiction and is purely there for our entertainment and thus shouldn't be taken so seriously

(2) T & D ko apni bhi roti kamani hai--if they have to follow BLF then they must do so. A contract was built on the foundation of trust b/n the BLF people and T & D, and therefore it's their moral duty to abide by that contract...it only bothers me that why they had to take Purab's character so far if there was no scope for it??? Confused

(3) I started watching JJKN b/c it was a serial very different from the kekta crap out there and had a genuine and beautiful underlying story.  I watched JJKN b/c of Jassi and not b/c I cared about who she would end up with. I wanted to see her overcome the obstacles she faced. 

...so although I miss Purab's presence in the show, as they say "the show must go on" and we must not forget that this is Jassi's show (and not Armaan's or Purab's).
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top