Fan Fictions

Sajna - P- 11 Pg 11/ Miscarriage......... - Page 2

Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

wow dear, totally love this ff, i liked how its a journey of kripa's life from being just a daughter, and sister to a wife, daughter and sister....excellent job dear, please continue soon and the title of this ff is totally rocking...hmm i already thought of a title song for you....

sajna aa bhi jaa
sajna aa bhi jaa
nahin lagda tere bina dil mera
oooohhh nahin lagda tere bina dil mera

lol, i have that song on my ipod and your title totally jumped it back into my mind, wonderful start and character intro please continue soon,....if you need any help you can ask me...sukhi

loads of love and wishes to you
sukhi 😉

👏

Thanks for the support and if I need help I'll defenly ask you first before anyone. Also got this title after hearing this song on TV than this fiction came into my head and I hope you enjoyed this part.

Chor Ki Kashish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridizzz thumbnail
great start.
liked it.
plz cont. soon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u shud definitely continue.great part
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent ff, i totally luv it, its tooooo good, n wat an amazin concept... pls do cont soon!!!!!
misshotshott thumbnail
Omg Great first part.. very descriptive,, AWsomee. keep up the great work~!!!LOl 👏

Special thanks to these people -jdsean, Mimi_Rani, monikaseth, marzia, jiya imdad, Yuvraz-Krishna, ridhijai, deeya123, RadhaShyaam, nehagupta_9, and misshotshott. Who took out their time to read my fan-fic and their comments made my day; thanks a million 😛.

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Part ~ II

Recap ~ "Mamma, can you please sing my bedtime song for the last time, you never know when I'll see you guys now?" Shabd took the red dupatta out of Prerna's hand saying "he promises to keep her daughter happy all her life without letting any harms come to her." All of a sudden the door opens and a tall handsome person walks in with a flower in his hand…

Will this night bring happiness in Kripa's life? Stay tune!

Shabd lifts up Kripa's ghungat was drooling over her beauty (Kripa remembered Tanu's word and blushes even harder) Shabd started taking off her earring –"Kripa, what's the matter?"

"Nothing…

Just missing everyone at home even though I know you, but after all parents are parents."

Shabd smiled at Kripa's innocent than started taking off rest of her jewelleries afterwards asked Kripa to wear the gift he brought her…  Kripa was about to open the gift when Shabd stops her "Kripa, don't open it here open it in the bath room".

"As you wish"

Three minutes later Kripa comes out wearing Shabd's gift . Kripa stared into Shabd's eyes bluish-green eyes. They were so loss in each others' eyes, with yet much filled with mischief. He carried her onto the bed; after few seconds, Shabd was on top of Kripa and pushing all his body weight on her that she could feel every part of him. Kripa's breathing got heavier by each kisses Shabd placed on her body. He turns her over and loosens her nightgown and started pulling it down. She felt all -his warmth on her body again he turned her over and started kissing her passionately; Kripa could hardly breathe now. After six minutes Shabd broke the kiss and pulled of her nightgown and scene fades away…

Panchmeshwar

Krupa sitting alone in her room

Krupa sat on her bed and flipped through the picture album of her and Kripa together since childhood to teenager. Prerna entered Krupa's room and saw her sitting all alone with their things; Prerna placed the breakfast tray on the table and sat beside Krupa. (Kripa and Krupa can't live without each other because they are one) Prerna placed her hand on Krupa's forehead, Krupa just hugs her mother saying "she can't live without Sis because without her everything feels empty and lonely" Prerna wiped Krupa's tear and says "Even I miss her but also I am happy to see my daughter at her right place; even one day you will also go to your amanat one day" 

"Mom…

Please I am not getting married to anyone without finding the right guy so relax their, won't be another wedding until 3yrs."

"As you, wish my daughter? Now let's go down for breakfast…"

"Mom, you go ahead, I'll be down there in five minutes"

Prerna left Krupa's room with the tray she brought because they change their mind to have breakfast together at the dinner table.

Mumbai City

Sharma House

Kripa woke up early in the morning but stayed laid beside Shabd because he had his arm around her; after few minutes Shabd changed his sleeping posture.  Kripa got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom wit her towel.       

Dadi got up early to see if breakfast was made before everyone got up; Dadi wasn't happy with the work done by Ram Singh so she herself made Shabd's favourite dish.

Kripa came out of the bathroom wrapped around with a towel because she forgot to take her clothes; also scared if Shabd was wide awake to see her like this after last night Shabd is still drooling over her. Kripa picked out a beautiful dress that was gifted by her mother on her birthday. Shabd recently got up with a huge smile on his face seeing Kripa all dress and looking so hot the he won't let her escape without having his breakfast.

"Shabd, what are you looking at?" (Shabd gets out of bed with a huge mischief look)

"Is there a rule that a husband can't look at his wifey in the morning?"

"Wifey?"

"Oh!

How do you like your nickname Wifey?"

"Shabd, how many more names are you going to make for me? I already have three from you?"

"It doesn't matter how many nickname you have because you are only my Wifey"

Shabd was about to kiss Kripa when she pushed him toward the bathroom ("Come one Wifey" said by Shabd, "Sweetheart, don't forget you promised to take me mandir first thing in the morning so hurry up."  "When did I say that?" "Shabd, you said that last night during our special night?" "Wifey, can't you take a joke?" "Shabd before I scream –get-ready-""Yes Wifey")

Kripa laid out Shabd's clothe son the bed and waited for him to get dress; after Shabd was all dress they went down the stairs and took blessing from Dadi and Veer.

"Daddy, where is mamma?"

"Your mother is still sleeping from last night kitty party"

"Kitty party…said by Kripa"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that Mom as a bed habit of going to Kitty parties late night"

"Kya"

"Kripa Beta, don't react like that because everyone knows Durga won't get up by 12:30pm"

Panchmeshwar Shopping Mall

Krupa got bored sitting home all lone so she decided to go shopping with her friends; Krupa went into her favourite store and looked around for a sari.

(Scene Change to Mandir)

Kripa thanked god with her heart for sending Shabd into her life even Shabd thanked god for sending Kripa in his life. After wards Shabd asked Kripa "what did she ask from god?"

"Shabd, you never tell anyone about your wish"

"But I am your husband"

"It doesn't matter if you are my husband because you never tell anyone about your wish understood"

"Yes Wifey"

(Scene back to Shopping centre)

Krupa found a sari she liked at the same time this person also liked the same sari; Krupa won't give up even if she had to pay a higher range for it.

"Excuse me; please can I buy this sari because my husband loves it"

"Sorry Mrs…"

"Mrs. Nanda"

"Sorry Mrs. Nanda, but I want to buy this sari for my sister who recently got married"

"I totally understand your feeling, but if I don't buy this sari than my husband will be made at me for wasting his time"

"Even I understand your feeling, but…"

"Excuse me: madams we have same sari in stock but different colors"

"Fine show us both colors" Said by Mrs. Nanda

Sales man laid out both saris in different color and both were happy about it

"Thank god! They had the same kind in different colors" Said by Krupa

"I know Ms…"

"Ms. Bajaj but I prefer Krupa only Krupa"

"Well it was nice meeting you Ms. –umm Krupa"

"It was also nice meeting you Mrs. Nanda"

"I also prefer Anjali better than my surname"

"Anjali"

I think I'll end it right here on Anjali's face; Kya Rishta Hai Anjali Ka Shabd Ke Saath?"

Chor Ki Kashish 

PS: Don't before scared to point out my gammar mistake because I learn from them so I don't repeat it over and over....

Enjoy the part!

Edited by Chor-Ki-Kashish - 16 years ago
eternal thumbnail
awww amazing part dear, shabd is very naughty...okay im going to point out what one thing...when your writing a dialogue dont write "said by..." just write krupa said or kripa said...hope you dont mind and rocking part again dear

lots of wishes
sukhi 😳
This content was originally posted by: Mimi_Rani

awww amazing part dear, shabd is very naughty...okay im going to point out what one thing...when your writing a dialogue dont write "said by..." just write krupa said or kripa said...hope you dont mind and rocking part again dear

lots of wishes
sukhi 😳

This what I like so I can learn from my mistake thank you so much. Sukhi

Here is the nest parts and I am trying to learn from my mistake...

Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa

Part ~ III

Recap ~ Krupa missed her sister so much that she hardly slept that night even Prerna, Shabd took Kripa to temple like he promised.

Panchmeshwar

Shopping Mall

Anjali turns around and saw her hubby looking tired from standing one place with their son Ved who fell asleep on her hubby's arm. 

Anjali said: It was nice meeting you Krupa, but I have to go as you see my husband is getting mad at me for dragging him from work.

Krupa said: I totally understand so it was nice meeting you.

Anjali walked up two her husband who was upset with her for making him coming shopping when he could have watched the match tonight with his father.

Anjali said: Hey! What's the matter? Are you still upset that I forced you to come along when you could have watched the match?

Kavya shook his head at Anjali afterwards they went home while Krupa stayed behind shopping for her mother who is going London for a business conference.

Mumbai City

Lunch Time

Shabd and Kripa returned home from mandir with shopping bags; Kripa directly to her room with the bags when she caught her eyes on Mummyji who was still sleeping since she left. Shabd also went behind Kripa who was busy cleaning up the room because they left early in the morning that Kripa didn't have much time to tidy up the room. Shabd was also busy working on his laptop that he forgot to pick up his best friend from the airport.

Shabd, where are you going? Said by Kripa

Shabd: Sorry Wifey I have to go and pick up my so called friend from the airport while I'm gone will you make dinner for us. (Kissed Kripa on her forehead)

Kripa: Don't worry dinner will be made by me.

Shabd: Thanks Wifey

20mins later Shabd had arrived at the airport where is best friend was waiting for him; Shabd walked up to him saying "he was sorry for coming late but he was so busy working through his project that he forgot the time."

F: It's okay Shabd -I understand that you were busy with your wife.

Shabd: Relax! Nothing like that was happening seriously I was busy working on my laptop and if my cell didn't vibrate that I would have even forgot about you.

F: Man you take everything personal!

Shabd: I Don't Jeet

Jeet: You totally do Man

Panchmeshwar

Prerna's bedroom

Prerna was busy packing her stuff when Krupa walked inside with whole bunch of shopping bags. Prerna looked at her and thought did she buy the entire mall like my friend.

"Mom, what are you thinking about?"

Prerna said: Nothing…just wondering did you buy the entire mall?

Krupa: Mom…

Why do you always think negative about me?

Prerna: Just wondering where and how you got this habit from?

Krupa: Mom, can you hurry up with your packing so we can get something to eat before we drop you to the airport.

Mumbai City

Dinner time

Kripa severed everyone at dinner with roti, rice, pickle, etc… Afterwards join them when Veer made a statement that Shabd and Kripa are going on their honeymoon in Switzerland. Shabd was excited that he hugged his father, but shy Kripa stared at her food because they leave next morning early flight.

Veer: Kripa beta, aren't you happy?

Kripa: Daddy… woh… meri best friend ki shaadi hai this week and I was thinking of attending it or else Tina will be upset even Mummyji and Daddyji.

Shabd: Mummyji and Daddyji…who are they?"

Kripa: I mean to say Tina's parent will be upset because since when I was four I use to stay with them in their village in their house; so they are like my second home and if I don't go Tina will be anger with me that I missed her shaadi. Please try to understand Shabd…

Shabd: Wifey, I promised your sister that I will keep you happy all your life so attending your friend's wedding is more important than we will go… Happy!

Kripa shook her head indication of yes afterward went to call Soni because she was also coming with them because their other friends already left early.

"Hey Jeet, why don't you also come along to give Shabd company cause I'll busy helping around my house so he will be bored and you will also enjoy the wedding" Said by Kripa

Jeet: It's not a bad idea but I have to attend to a conference near by Punjab. But thanks for the offer

Kripa: Actually you still can come along cause, my friend's house is in Punjab near by Chandigarh.

Jeet: Alright than its settle, I'm come with you guys

Shabd and Kripa's bedroom

Shabd was busy working in his laptop while Kripa was busy packing their bags but Kripa was confused in what to pack.

"Shabd…"

Shabd: Yeah Wifey

Kripa: Get off your laptop and help me pack cause, I don't know what to pack for the wedding.

Shabd: Yes Wifey

Kripa: Thanks a million

I'll end it right here because, I am running out of ideas…Please enjoy the part….

Part ~ IV

Recap ~ Veer gave Shabd his honeymoon ticket but Kripa refused to go Swaziland because she wanted to attend her best friends' wedding. 

October 26, 2007 (Sorry if I placed a wrong number but not sure if I placed a date early)

Entire village was gathered for Tina's wedding with Veer Kapoor; entire village was satisfied with the preparation done by the Malhotra.  (Tina's parents are use to calling Kripa Mahi instead of Kripa because few yeas ago they loss their daughter Mahi but Kripa took her place I their hearts and lives)

"Mahi Beta"

Kripa/Mahi: Yes Daddyji

Mr. Malhotra: Mahi Beta, go inside and bring more deserts

Kripa/Mahi: Yes Daddyji

Kripa/Mahi went inside to grab the sweet dish for the wedding but as usually Shabd grabbed her from behind and won't let her go; Kripa tried her best to push Shabd away lekin she couldn't resist Shabd's sexy kiss on her lips.     

"Mahi Beta"

Kripa/Mahi (whispering): Shabd let go of me, Mummyji is calling me

Shabd: I don't care because I am romancing with my Wifey

Mrs. Malhotra: Mahi Beta, there are you? I've been looking for you past seven minutes ago; so come into my room soon as you are free (Shabd looking down of shyness) Soon as Mrs. Malhotra left Shabd sighted with a relief.

Shabd: That was so close…

Kripa/Mahi (controlling her laughter): Shabd, what were you saying you aren't scared of anyone than (laughs out aloud)…what was this?

Shabd: Wifey (Kripa escaped from Shabd this time)

Phere Ka Waqt

Tina was dressed up in beautiful red silk sari made by her mother; entire time Mummyji and Daddyji looked upset because their daughter was leaving to Nainital. Soon it was time for the phere me and Soni kept a good eye on Juju's shoes; soon as the phere's start everyone's attention was on the phere and Kripa stole the shoes and hide them in her room (where she was staying with Shabd).

Shabd: Wifey, what was that scene all about?

Kripa: Remember on our wedding day, how my sister's stolen your shoes.

Shabd: Man you girls don't leave a single moment in blackmailing us poor guys on our wedding day.

Kripa: What ever!

Next Day

Leaving for Nainital…. Shabd, Kripa, Veer, and Tina

All of sudden last night the plans for Nainital was made by Shabd and Veer; as usually agreed to come along but at the end his phone rang….Kripa knew Shabd had to go back to Mumbai for his meeting…

Shabd: Wifey there is a problem that I won't be able to come with you guys to Nainital. (Kripa walked out of there looking upset) Wifey please try to understand me (holding her face in his palm).

Kripa: Shabd, you don't have to give me explanation because I know your work is important and I don't want you to gain business loss because of me…

Shabd: I love you Wifey

Kripa: I love you too and come back soon to pick me up from Nainital.

Shabd: I promise

Shabd left before Kripa, Veer, Tina, and Soni because on his way he had to drop Jeet at his conference; Shabd wasn't happy about leaving halfway from his honeymoon but he also had no choice but to return back because his workers can't do anything right.

Krupa also on her way to Nainital

Krupa was sitting in the bus listening to her ipod while reading a sport magazine.

Halfway to Nainital

Kripa, you remember our childhood in Nainital? Said by Tina

Kripa: How can I forget the most beautiful moments in my life with you and our gang?

Tina: You remember our next door neighbour?

Kripa (takes a deep breathe): You mean the Khanna house?

Tina: Yes the Khanna house, where you use to argue with their older son. What was his name?

Kripa: You mean Meera Auntie's older son Angad who as an attitude problem who can't even clean up his room or do his laundry with yelling for help.

Tina: That was him… I wonder what he is doing now in life.

Khanna House

Here now here now, everybody put your hands up in the air now
here now here now everybody put your hands up in the air
uski aankhon mein baatein, baaton mein jadoo
say here now here now
uski aankhon mein baatein, baaton mein jadoo
jadoo mein kho gaye hum hogaye beqabu
i looked at you, you looked at me
aur hogayi mushkil
and you became my destiny tuhi meri manzil
dus bahane karke legaye dil legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil

"Hey Bro, could you turn down your music? I can't study for my exam, so please turn it down?" Said by Guy number 2

Guy number 1 (lying on his bed): Shut up Prithvi

Prithvi: Angad, please I have to study for my finals.

Enjoy Angad's entry!

Chor Ki Kashish

Edited by Chor-Ki-Kashish - 16 years ago
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so far the story is going great!
shabd is soo sweet and romantic;
hmmm... angad and kripa are childhood buddies more like fighting buddies 😆 , wonder how would angad react when he sees kripa that too married?
can't wait for the next part.