Posted: 16 years ago
Not everybody is someone's brother, or sister...
Or someone's father or mother...
Or boyfriend or girlfriend...
Or lover or friend...
Or......

Some relations go beyond the human confine of words...

Some relations which define you...
But you can't define them, no matter how hard you try...

Ever been in these shoes??

That's such an interesting topic!

You're right, there have to be some relations that are confined by the limit of words or descriptions.

I have not yet been in such a relationship but I would love to hear from people who have been.😳
*Sorry - double post*
Edited by -Mystery- - 16 years ago
yup thats tOtally true... nOt all the relatiOns have names... sumtimes we feel fOr sum1, and think its lOve.... but actually its nOt... its a relatiOn b/w lOve and friendship... which having nO name... we hear this in films many times... 😛 ....
nice topic 😃
dont think ive been in a relationship like that yet, either
well i dont think so 😆

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

yup thats tOtally true... nOt all the relatiOns have names... sumtimes we feel fOr sum1, and think its lOve.... but actually its nOt... its a relatiOn b/w lOve and friendship... which having nO name... we hear this in films many times... 😛 ....

Well i m looking for any real life experiences...i experienced one such relation...but as our society needs names for every relation...so we were friends but it was more than friends though...😳

Originally posted by payal_r

nice topic 😃
dont think ive been in a relationship like that yet, either
well i dont think so 😆

We alwayz see these relations in friendship...cuz they aren't love...u can say we them close friend....best friends....or just friends...but they mean much more to use than just...these relationship tags 😊

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by -Mystery-

That's such an interesting topic!

You're right, there have to be some relations that are confined by the limit of words or descriptions.

I have not yet been in such a relationship but I would love to hear from people who have been.😳

I would love to listen to too...if sumone shares...😃

Edited by Adildagr8 - 16 years ago
Me i have!!i was friends with this person, very very good friends but it wasnt love, no name 😳 😳

Originally posted by Monika__29

Me i have!!i was friends with this person, very very good friends but it wasnt love, no name 😳 😳

So wht was different...abt it...why was it more than friendship and less than love...i mean...how do we knw that..we alwayz endup saying its friendship