•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hi all
i think that there should be a side bar on the main page of I-F in which the members having birthday's on that day name's should be shown

So that in this case, many newbies or groupies will feel at home and IF-Dazzlers and IF-Rockerz will get there reward for contributing in this forum and making it a huge family

What say?

lolz
ana😳
Great idea! i was also thinking of that!
its a good idea but seems impossible...there are about 322,000 members right now. Let's assume that in a year or two there will be 365,000. This would mean an average of 1000 birthday's per day. It's too much to fit in a side bar.
^^True.Very true

There could be a section for birthdays but not a ide bar.The members are increasing more than 1000 everyday.And its impossible to fit all the birthday.1000 or 1000 of members celebrating everyday.I rather coose a sectio nfor it but not a sidebar 😳
I like the idea and its not always that 1000 members are celebrating their birthdays the same day, some members don't even give their Date of Birth.

Originally posted by aishwaria

I like the idea and its not always that 1000 members are celebrating their birthdays the same day, some members don't even give their Date of Birth.

You are right in your point too.But we have 322658 members right now and i belive that most of them give their Date of birthday.And if there are 322658 members how many uo think would celebrate their birthyda on the same day

u all are right but see 1st as ashwaria said many people does not tell there DOB
and 2nd we can only do that with the members who are active
as not all 3 lac people are active

as IF stastics said that only about 5000 people are active

if not yet than beside a sidebar, we can have a bar on which the names will keep scrolling............i don't think that will take that much space.........what say

lolz
ana
I totally agree with you, Ana!

We do need a birthdays sidebar because we miss on birthdays of some of our members and we should wish them.
Well having a birthday section would be easier.
hey marthika and umi

we don't visit the sections from which we relate daily so whats the guarantee that we will go to the birthday section daily and will not miss any friends that special day......

atleast we see the main pg of IF daily to get new stuff

what say????

lolz
ana