Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hi all
i think that there should be a side bar on the main page of I-F in which the members having birthday's on that day name's should be shown

So that in this case, many newbies or groupies will feel at home and IF-Dazzlers and IF-Rockerz will get there reward for contributing in this forum and making it a huge family

What say?

lolz
anaEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "birthday's sidebar" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Great idea! i was also thinking of that!

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
its a good idea but seems impossible...there are about 322,000 members right now. Let's assume that in a year or two there will be 365,000. This would mean an average of 1000 birthday's per day. It's too much to fit in a side bar.

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
^^True.Very true

There could be a section for birthdays but not a ide bar.The members are increasing more than 1000 everyday.And its impossible to fit all the birthday.1000 or 1000 of members celebrating everyday.I rather coose a sectio nfor it but not a sidebar Embarrassed

aishwaria

IF-Dazzler

aishwaria

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I like the idea and its not always that 1000 members are celebrating their birthdays the same day, some members don't even give their Date of Birth.

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishwaria

I like the idea and its not always that 1000 members are celebrating their birthdays the same day, some members don't even give their Date of Birth.

You are right in your point too.But we have 322658 members right now and i belive that most of them give their Date of birthday.And if there are 322658 members how many uo think would celebrate their birthyda on the same day

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
u all are right but see 1st as ashwaria said many people does not tell there DOB
and 2nd we can only do that with the members who are active
as not all 3 lac people are active

as IF stastics said that only about 5000 people are active

if not yet than beside a sidebar, we can have a bar on which the names will keep scrolling............i don't think that will take that much space.........what say

lolz
ana

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 October 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, Ana!

We do need a birthdays sidebar because we miss on birthdays of some of our members and we should wish them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top