Saas Bahu aur Saazish

October Inter Forum fest - Contest 3 HQ!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Hey friends Hug

We're on the last contest of the October fest, we hope you had a great month! Well, here's your next task for the round!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=765256

Please send in your entries by the 29th of October max.!

Love,
Crazy Creatives

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dershna11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October Inter Forum fest - Contest 3 HQ!" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Ok fine for the script shall we do a radio show format or a chatting kind of format.. Or essay? Jaldi tell cuz v need to start working on It ASAP! We have to submit this max by monday.. So for the siggy or art work, i will give a request to my frnd on saturday or sunday.. So by dat time we have to complete the script.

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Pooja im here im good at writting i have seen the thread we can do it.... no problem but the subject would be our forums here right?

Kat

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Radio format Embarrassed Big smile

We can have a script done first and then radio show! Wink

Just a thought!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hehehe.. Saara how wud we get the radio show done.. LOL Ok then we have to write a radio show script.. Kat, u and me can both start working on it k.. Big smile Or u do it and pm it to me by tomorrow or day after tomorrow and then i will make the nesscary changes or see if there is any major mistake in it..

Pooja

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
script on what? Ouch

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged
It should be about all the forums included in our HQ! Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ok, i have decided im not gonna participate in this contest anymore.. Waise bhi jeene ke chances tu khatum hain..faida kya..LOL If anyone else wanna go ahead wid it here is the draft i had made for the radio show.. rather started it:

RJ Pooja: Saalam Sasrikal and Welcome all the dooston to ur favourite show, on the forum show! Our first celebrity guest for this evening is someone very special from one of our very own forums, Saas Bahu aur Saazish! Any guesses?

Audience: Nishtha Saara!!!

RJ Pooja: Yes people your guess is right on the spot! Its our sweet little viewbie Saara!! Welcome Saara!

Saara: Hey Pooja, Hey everyone..

RJ Pooja: As saara we know you are a viewbie of Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum.. Tell us more about your forum.

Saara:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top