Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Hey people waz upTongue 

Last time for october fest # 1 there was NOOOOO participation from our forumOuch ALL the other forums participated except oursCry I feel like such a loserOuch We should all be ashamed of calling ourselves Punjabi's coz Punjabi people are ALWAYS willing to participateAngry I better see you people participating this time otherwise I'll come after u with dandas and belanasAngry

Now here are the details abt fest #3Tongue PLEEEJJJJJJ PARTICIPATEEmbarrassed You can all reply back in this thread itselfBig smile

Originally posted by ammmu

Namaste, doston!! Hug Hug

We hope all of you have been enjoying our October Forumfest so far - and we've received great entries for Contest 2 already! Results for that will be posted soon.

NOW.... it's time for.... Contest 3!!

Ji haan doston, this time, YOUR task is to write a script about your designated forum (s)!!Tongue

There are no boundaries script wise, you can write it in any form you'd like - but please try to keep it at a healthy length. It can be in a radio show format if you like, but it's not compulsory to have it that way.Smile You can discuss something about the forum, or about the serial/show/whatever the forum is... It's all up to you! Be creative!

The script needs to have some kind of art work, too - either dolls or some form.

The deadline for this is 28th October. Please send all entries to crazycreative.

Hoping to get great scripts from all the writers here,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October Forum Fest #3 - PARTICIPATE PLEEJ" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed Nice nice jot ji... but i wasnt even told about the first contest... im sure people will take part... Tongue i will surely try Tongue

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
i will surely try if i am not busy!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
i'll try!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member