Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Would you forgive?

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

To everyone....I ask one Question?

Would you forgive a men/women you love if they cheated on you...even if it was just a mistake?Do you think u deserv to know the truth?

if you believe that u can never forgive and that u have every right to know if  a person u love ever do somehitng like this then how can u posibelly believe that Mr. Bajaj and Prerna's marrage was a right thing....How can u possibely believe that Mr. Bajaj is right...i am happy that Mr. Bajaj and Prerna got married but i also believe that Prerna has every right to know the truth.

if a guy i love ever cheats on me i would never forgive him...if he ever does i have a right to know and if he keeps that from me then i would kill him.

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Whether I 4give that person or not depends on his past record. If a person like Anuraag had cheats me I would never ever 4give him 'coz he is a womanizer, he has got married thrice. While Mr. Bajaj has not even looked at any other woman after loving Prerna. When he approached Madhvi, he was not in his proper senses, he was drunk. He was feeling let down & betrayed by Prerna. He has spent 15 years in isolation. Prerna was only physically present with him, 4 all practical purposes she was with Anu. CAN U REALLY BLAME HIM FOR WANTING 2 B LOVED, 2 B FEEL WANTED, 2 FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMEONE IN THIS WORLD WHO REALLY REALLY CARES FOR HIM & ONLY HIM??? I agree with u that he shud tell Prerna but his insecurity abt losing her is not baseless. Madhvi just happened to enter his life at a moment when he was emotionally weak, insecure & completely broken down. He loves Prerna & nobody else.

Now I would like to ask a question to all of those who feel Bajaj shud not marry Prerna: HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU SAW UR FIANCE IN HIS/HER EX-HUSBAND'S CLOTHES, COMING OUT OF HIS BEDROOM??

Mr. Bajaj has reapetedlyy seen Anu & Prerna together in various diff situations, sometimes standing together with Prem, sometimes in an embrace, sometimes holding hands, sometimes meeting each others by telling lies. How wud u react to this??

PLS DO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Hey manasi ur  200% correct. is may bajaj ki koi ghalti nahiin thi yaar he was drunk madhvi ko chahiya tha ka wo room sa baahir chali jati.Don't blame my sweet bajaj for it he is innocent. As  manasi said that if u see ur fiance in his or her husband's clothes how would u react? at that time bajaj needed a shoulder to cry he needed someone who really cares for him and love him(Me ofcourse heeeeeEmbarrassed i really love him and care for him)someone with whom he can share his gham at that time madhvi was the one who gave him love care and importance she also shared his sorrow and at that time bajaj was drunk emotionally weak insecure lonely and was completly broken down by prerna.Still then he was not blaming prerna for it remember he was telling madhvi that: "Shaid mera hi pyaar may koi kaami rah gaye ho gi madhvi" well cum to prerna point just tell me how many times she has slept with anu and still then bajaj has accepted her becaz he truly loves prena.when prerna was bajaj's fiancee she went to anu with bajaj's permission to save sneha kia saari country ka donars mar chuka tha prerna ka paas itni aqal nahiin thi ka wo mr bajaj ko mana kar da aur donar dhoonda bajaj na tu sirf ik hi ghalti ki jis ka baad wo boohat guilty feel kar raha hai yahan tak ka wo madhvi se nazreein nahiin mila pata beechara
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

So u guys r saying that u would forgive Mr.Bajaj if u guys were in Prerna's place bacause whatever happned between Mr.Bajaj and Mandvi was just a big mistake and by accsident...WOW i got to say that u guys have big hearts...If i were in Prerna's position and if i find out that what he did was just a big mistake and that it happned cas he was not in his senses then i would consider forgiving him but i dont think i would ever trust him again.

and Manasi_16 as for you question...HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU SAW UR FIANCE IN HIS/HER EX-HUSBAND'S CLOTHES, COMING OUT OF HIS BEDROOM??

well the answer to that is...Of course i would react the way Mr.Bajaj reacted but then after i would think about it and give him/her a chance to explain...Nothing really happned between prerna and anurag and look how Mr.bajaj reacted...but something did happen between Mr.bajaj and Mandvi (and who cared if he was drunk or that he was not in his sesnses, it still happned) imazine how prerna would react to that.

Yah Prerna has sleaped with anurag but she had Mr.Bajaj's aprovel and its not like she went behind his back...She didn't CHEAT on him.

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Of course she cheated him. See a man who is insecure in love would rarely wait to hear the logical explaination of wat really took place. And in Bajaj's case, Anu & Prerna were not just 2 people who had seperated but 2 people who stilled loved each other inpite of seperating, so he is bound to feel that she was with him in his bedroom
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Mr.Bajaj knows that nothing happned between Prerna and Anurag and that it was his misunderstanding...But something did happen between Mr.Bajaj and Mandnvi and Prerna still dosent know anything...he should of told her everything before they got married...so yah Mr.Bajaj is obiously the cheater...the only thiing i am trying to say is i dont care if Prerna ends up with Mr. Bajaj or Anurag...the only thing i am saying is that Mr.Bajaj has cheated on her and lied to her....if Mr.Bajaj is looking for true Happyness in his with Prerna then sorry to say but his not going to get it cas this marriage is based on a lie and betrayel....

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 12:57am | IP Logged

bajaj deeply loves prerna and he should have given her a chance to explain...instead of just drinking and crying..he is always self-sympathising...i want to raise another point to mansi's question-HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU SAW UR FIANCE IN HIS/HER EX-HUSBAND'S CLOTHES, COMING OUT OF HIS BEDROOM??

WELL MANSI IF U FEEL THAT BAJAJ MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY HURT WHEN HE SAW PRERNA COMING OUT OF ANURAGS ROOM IN HIS CLOTHES, THEN WHAT DOES HE THINK ABOUT WHAT HE DID WITH MADHVI HIMSELF?? DOES HE NOT FEEL HE IS WRONG IN HIDING THAT???JUST BEING IN SOMEONES CLOTHES IS OH SO WRONG AND SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS WORTH DEFENDING??I UNDERSTAND THAT BAJAJ WAS IN A BAD STATE WHEN HE SLEPT WITH MADHVI BUT HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD THAT TO PRERNA..SHE COULD HAVE THEN CONSIDERED FORGIVING HIM BUT NOW WHEN SHE FINDS OUT FROM ELSEWHERE SHE WILL BE SHATTERED!!

and now the main question of this topic-would i forgive?.. well, i would have considered many things like - are the justifications that he is giving for his mistake convincing enough??whether it actually was a mistake??and of course whether our love is strong enough to bear the consequences and continue our relation without this topic coming between us in future..

divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged
OK ENVIOUS EYES AN U PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHOM WILL PREM AND SNEHA AND SHRAVAN STAY WITH.MANSI TOLD ME THAT ACC TO LEAP PREM WILL BE GIVEN TO ANU AND HE WILL FALL IN LUV WITH  MADHVI'S CHILD.BUT WILL SNEHA FALL IN LUV WITH SHRAVAN

Go to top