Debate Mansion

Practicality in Life VS Being Giver?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

There are aspects of life you do stuff for all, based on making people around you happy rathe then focusing on practical aspects.

Should a sucessfull life be more focused on pratical aspect or just do your stuff for world, even though it doesn't ensure success?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Making people around you happy is important as one cant survive with seeing everyone around one sad but according to me a successful life should me based on practical aspects, one really needs to be practical to have success but success for everyone is of different. From someone like my mother making everyone happy is success and not practical aspects but i think if one is not practical one cant gain happiness themselves and if one is not happy themselves than how much ever happy others will be, one will still think that they are not and keep on trying and hurting themselves.

I see no one replied to this post. Why is that so???? Not even the person who made this post...

Deeksha

Edited by dreamer_dreams - 16 years ago
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

great topic

well i had this problem always

i want to please everyone

i used 2 give heart n soul to people i love

always thought they will be there

without being practical ,

when i needed them i tell you

just one person turned out who i never

thought will help me told me everything just be fine

n you have learn a lesson n please think

bout yourself before others n be practical

so i guess i learned lesson now i have started

living for myself n trust me its wonderful

to think bout yourself we should all live for

ourself n people who love you will always be there

for you n just don"t do bad to anyone if u cannot do good for

them 😃

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

There are aspects of life you do stuff for all, based on making people around you happy rathe then focusing on practical aspects.

Should a sucessfull life be more focused on pratical aspect or just do your stuff for world, even though it doesn't ensure success?

In Practice,even own people are happy only when we are successful..so do anything successfully😊

lighthouse thumbnail
 As they say succesfull people attract and losers repel. It is important to be successfull first and then be a pleaser imo. Of course one can become sanyasi and live life for others , but for an average person it is important to be strong financialy, emotionaly and mentally to make others happy. Moderation in giving is required while you are trying to gain a foothold yourself.  Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago