Fashion and Beauty

channa ka atta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

does ne1 use tht on there face becuz my sister does..nd after she used chaana ka atta her face got cleaner less pimples nd it got whiter..[ gora ] && then she suggested the idea to my cuzin && her face got fresher too ..!! nd i was wondering if u guys use it..? u jus mix channa ka atta .. nd water to make a paste n apply it to ur face for lyk 10 mins or soo.. n then clean..off...but the smell is HORRIABLE adivse u to take a shower after using it.. !! LOL

&& i wanted 2 ask u guys..

wht do u wash ur face wit ?? soap? clearisal? nuterogina? or wht.. i usally use clearsil..

Edited by miss5stars - 23 October 2007 at 2:52pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "channa ka atta" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
yea, its really helpful, i suggest u try it.. that is if u needed a suggestion.. Smile

i used to use soap and these face washes..with hlped a bit.. but only soap now. Smile

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Great Advice! will defenitely have to try it! Big smile

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
^^ Shocked Shocked jessie!!!!!!!! is tht uuuuuuu !!!!! ^^
!!
nd ya i dnt need it but im jus wonderin if u guys try it.. im gunna try it soon tho but i dnt wanna get ne lighter i wanna tan!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.