Page 2 Page 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

saat shri akaal

kiddayaan

sare teek taak ho?

okie well to my point! don't you guys think punjabi culture is spreading i mean more people know of it and it is getting apreciated! and respected! more gore are getting to learn about the culture and even dong bhangra! and more resturants are being built and people get to experience somthing new!  also gore or other have heard about the many different sites in india and have travled there india is getting alot of tourest each year. also indian movies are world wide so everyone can see them!

it makes me happy to know that other know my culture!

what about you guys!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punjabi Culture Spreading!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pysh

pysh

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
yup absolutely
its growin rapidly
its great to c our culture spreadin n every1 is appreciating it Clap

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pysh

yup absolutely
its growin rapidly

yeah it makes me happy too

hey are you new me manai

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

I am making this a Discussion Of The WeekBig smile Man thanx ripi u made my life much easierEmbarrassedLOL

btw will come back to post my viewsTongue

Edited by JK_5 - 23 October 2007 at 5:45pm

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Manaiiiiii jiii tussi taan chak dinde fatah everytime u post.... LOL Embarrassed

Your topics are great.... well i agree with u that... it is more apreciated... but still theres some that are unknown too an get confused... like when the attacks happened on the twin towers people didnt know the difference between sikhs and muslims or hinduz.... any type of asian apart from chinese i guess... but loads of sikhs got attacked around that time... Ouch... and they did nothing... i guess thats when it was shown that these are sikhs n what they appear as etc... soo they were more known even tho sikhs have come from a large background but was unknown really... but today yea... its getting known throught different aspects music etc as u was saying bhangra n that.... slowly the sikhi side also Tongue

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Manaiiiiii jiii tussi taan chak dinde fatah everytime u post.... LOL Embarrassed

Your topics are great.... well i agree with u that... it is more apreciated... but still theres some that are unknown too an get confused... like when the attacks happened on the twin towers people didnt know the difference between sikhs and muslims or hinduz.... any type of asian apart from chinese i guess... but loads of sikhs got attacked around that time... Ouch... and they did nothing... i guess thats when it was shown that these are sikhs n what they appear as etc... soo they were more known even tho sikhs have come from a large background but was unknown really... but today yea... its getting known throught different aspects music etc as u was saying bhangra n that.... slowly the sikhi side also Tongue

i absolutely agree. i hope this changes and more people learn about us.

and like u said manai when punjabi's get noticed, i too am very happy

pysh

pysh

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by pysh

yup absolutely
its growin rapidly

yeah it makes me happy too

hey are you new me manai

hi manai
yup m new
i m yasmin
nice to no u

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 24 October 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

aw thx so much sukhi my jalebi!LOL

yeah i agree on the whole attack and now knowing the diff i think that is said we as sikhs are diff and so unique from other sumtimes its sad how that goes unnoticedCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top