•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

I'm sorry sorry sorry for the looooooong gap in update guys, I had an important test coming up today and now that it's done with, I'm feeling a bit relieved. My apologies to my friends to whom I was unable to reply over the last few days. I will catch up on PMs now.

Armaan grits his teeth and vows to enter the "den of seduction" where Jassi is going to perform her item number. He leads Raj and Nandu to the side of the house.

Armu: (determinedly) Hum andar ja kar rahenge…..darwaaze se nahin toh khirki se!

Raj: Armaan! Haath-pair tuvaane hai kya?

Armu: Achcha? Bhool gaya jab Soniya be tujhe apni party se bahar phenk diya tha, tab tu kitchen ki khikdi se andar ghusa tha….aur seedhe pudding ke bowl mein gir gaya tha…bechari Soniya….party bhi kharab hui aur pudding bhi!

Raj: (casting Nandu an embarrassed glance) Shut up yaar…kyun purani baatein uchaal raha hai…! Ab soch ki kya karna hai!

Armu: Soch liya!

Raj: NOT the window, Armaan!

Nandu: Toh phir kya karein? Andar jaane ka wahi raasta hai…..

They check all the windows but find them all locked and grilled. Armu bangs his fist against the wall in frustration. "Damn damn!"

Nandu peers in through one of the panes. All he can see is dim lights, lots of smoke and pretty girls moving about in the haze.

Inside, Jassi is nervously telling Meghna, "Agar Armaan naraaz hokar mujhse phir baat na karein…..toh???"

Megs: Aisa ho hi nahin sakta! Jassiiii……you are worrying too much! Bas meri instructions follow karti jao….Armaan yahaan tak pahunch gaya hai, toh aage bhi wahi karega jo hum soch rahein hai!

Angel: Megs……I should be angry with you….tum mere bhai ko pareshaan karne ki schemes banaa rahi ho aur mujhe bhi unme shaamil kar rahi ho….but you know what?

Megs looks knowingly at her.

Angel: (grinning)I'm loving it!! Jaise tumne kahaa tha…maine store room ka darwaaza thoda sa khula chod diya hai….ab aayege mazaa!

Raj is telling Armaan and Nandu to get a move on. "Koi faayda nahin….Mumbai mein kisi ghar ki windows khuli mil jayein, aisa ho sakta hai kya….koi aur raasta dhoonda padega…"

Nandu: (brightly) Dynamite se darwaaze ko blast kar de??

Raj gives him a "look" and says, "Brilliant!" in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

Armaan hustles them further on. "Hume kahin na kahin se raasta dhoondhna hoga!"

At last they succeed in finding an open door, which has been "accidentally" (or so they think!) been left unlocked.

Armaan pushes hard against it. It creaks in complaint but doesn't budge further than a few millimeters.

Raj: Ab samajh aaya, ye darwaaza locked kyun nahin hai….waise bhi isse koi World Wrestling Champion hi khol sakta hai!

Armu: Shut up and give me a hand! Teeno mil kar push karte hai….one, two, three…..

They lean against the door and push…..push and push……till it opens suddenly and they fall all over each other, onto a dirty floor.

They get up and dust themselves, gazing at their soot-covered selves in disgust.

Raj: Jassi ab tujhe waise bhi nahin pehchaanegi!

Armu: (with a grim set of jaw) Pehchaanegi kaise nahin…..Jassi, ab dekhta hun, tum mujhse bachke kaise jaogi!

For the lovely updates , tumhaare sau gunaaah maaf 😉 😉 😳 ...jokes apart... its great to have a post from you, as always😃...thanks...anjali 👏 👏 👏 Edited by rupali28 - 16 years ago
Thanks Anjali wonderful update. Wish they made a sequel.
thankssssssssssssssssss didi.great update.
oooooohhhh I am loving this golmaal blyton... hmmmm ab kya hoga aage?.... Lovely as ever blyton, refreshing... 👏 👏 👏