Fan Fictions

~ Haunted Love~AK FanFic{PG33-PRT14-upd} (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 35

NYC_gurl_17

Goldie

NYC_gurl_17

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
hmmm. wonder what angad saw.... lol smelly LOL anyway continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Haunted Love~AK FanFic{PG33-PRT14-upd} (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hmmmm...i wonder why angad screamed...did u really see something or did he just want to be alone with kripa Wink lol
wow angad is josh's best friend...hehe no surprise there
the place sounds scary LOL
kripa is funny LOL
and smokin is not cool agreed Big smile
great part!

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
awesum!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
continue soon Big smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
oumaaa told u id comment n here i am lol
my only suggestion is MAKE IT SCARARIER!!!!
not so scary dat i pis myself but yeh lol

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proud_2_b_mysel

awesome, god, i like this, its fun and different, wonder why angad screamed , was it a cuss or something else, oh well awesome

~ hehe Thnkuuu so much! Really appreciate the comments..and ye..hehe everything will make sense at the end of the story!!!Big smile Thnkxxx
xxx

Originally posted by iamsmart

amazing part
lolzz poor kripa LOL

~ Thnkuu..LOL Glad u liked it..hehe Thnkx for commenting!
xxxxx

Originally posted by sameira-90

hey great part...i wonder what angad saw...continue soon Smile

~ hehe thnkxx for reading!!Embarrassed Yoir'll soon find out what he saw and why..Thnkx and Keep reading!Smile

xxxxx

Originally posted by iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!! Clap

~ ThnkuBig smile ye soon hopefully!!

xxxxxx

Originally posted by NYC_gurl_17

hmmm. wonder what angad saw.... lol smelly LOL anyway continue soon

~ Thnku..hehe your'll find out what and why he saw it very soon, thnkx again fro commenting!Embarrassed

xxxx

Originally posted by desiqt8806

hmmmm...i wonder why angad screamed...did u really see something or did he just want to be alone with kripa Wink lol
wow angad is josh's best friend...hehe no surprise there
the place sounds scary LOL
kripa is funny LOL
and smokin is not cool agreed Big smile
great part!

~ hehe maybe he did..LOL Thnkx glad you liked it..yeah i tried to keep some aspects of kyph the same..thnkx again for the comment!!Embarrassed

xxxxxx

Originally posted by angelic shaz

awesum!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
continue soon Big smile

~ Thnkuuu ShazzEmbarrassed Ur siggy..hi..i think i'm falling in love with it!!LOL

xxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by *Ejaz4Hinna*

oumaaa told u id comment n here i am lol
my only suggestion is MAKE IT SCARARIER!!!!
not so scary dat i pis myself but yeh lol

~ I luv u hina..Thnku soo much babes..!!
~ hehe...I don't think i can write scary stuff, but right now..I'm just devolping the story the scary stuff will happen as soon as I introduce and finish opening the story hun!! ~ I figured out the plot yesterday...lol..I think its a tad confusing..but hope u guys like it!Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxx

~ Thnku u everyone for your comments really appreciate them!!Embarrassed

xxxxxxxxx ~ Luv OumaEmbarrassed

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Haunted Love

~ Just a coincidence...

They both walked down the corridor, Kripa behind Angad mouthing insults at him, while Anagd walked in front smoking looking calm and cool. (I'm not saying smoking is cool, don't ever do it..)

That evening Angad mentioned nothing of what happened before to the others. But Kripa still wanted to know what he saw. Kripa watched him during dinner that night, he was flirting with a few girls but he kept glancing at Kripa with a naughty smile on his face. When ever they caught each others eye's, Kripa looked away making it obvious that her focus was on him before, while Angad smirked and continued flirting.
She must like me, Angad grinned at himself, but hey who doesn't. He glanced at her once again, his grin started slowly fading and his heart started melting inside, Kripa caught him and looked away. "Na jhaane, kya samjhtha hai apne aap ko, why does he keep looking at me"

Angad's gaze towards Kripa was interrupted by Josh as he made an announcement of what the plans for this night would be. "Graveyard" grinned Josh "Bhootien se baara graveyard" He looked at Angad who gave him a wicked smile back "Chalo, get ready everyone"

Everyone left the mansion and walked along a little path towards the graveyard, yes the mansion had its own graveyard a few minutes away from the house. It consisted of bodies of everyone who had once lived in the mansion or worked for Josh's ancestors. It was a fairly big graveyard but it was clearly unattended, the grass was long and was taking over the path that lead into it, the bushes were overgrown and the tree's  looked old and dead.

Kripa walked in along side with Aliyah; Mishti had deserted Kripa long before as she started getting close to Josh and Anita was busy with her new friend Mannan. In a way this let Kripa interact with new people and her Aliyah were getting along fine.

They walked through, sometimes a few people stopped and read names and laughed if they had found something funny about them, the graves looked old and rotten, with cobwebs all over them.

Later just like that morning everyone parted again and started going their own way around the graveyard. It was fairly big and huge trees were dotted around. Kripa and Aliyah walked around together, Aliyah looked bored "I don't see why Josh thought bringing us to his ancestors graveyard would be fun" she said with a raised eyebrow

. "Me neither, they're both so weird, especially that Angad" Kripa replied back with an irritated voice. As she was saying this, she noticed a grave, in the corner next to a big oak tree, it was surrounded with overgrown bushes. It looked extremely dirty compared to the others, Kripa walked up towards leaving Aliyah. Aliyah didn't notice and carried on walking in the other direction.

Kripa walked up to the grave and bent down next to it, the names had faded, she gently rubbed the place with her hands. She couldn't make out much apart from Lady and Lord. Kripa looked at it, thinking to herself how sweet it was that they both were buried together, what never occurred to her was that how they died together. Kripa looked at it for a while, she was one of those girls who believed in Love and felt that Love was everywhere and everything and that God had made someone especially just for her and now she just needed to find him. Kripa lost in her thoughts decided to go and look for some flowers so she could place them on the grave and pay some respect towards the dead couple.

It was fully dark now, only the moon was out, lamps were placed around the graveyard to bring a little light in. Kripa walked around trying to find any type of flowers, she had noticed some dandelions next to a couple of bushes and tree's. Dandelions weren't the best of flowers but they would make do, she steadily walked up to the nest of flowers and started picking them one by one. Some rustling was going on behind the trees but Kripa ignored it, but the rustling gradually turned into low whistling. Kripa dropped the flowers and looked her up, her heart began to race again, she went pale as she looked towards the bushes. The whistling continued and clapping began. Shivers went down her spine she got up and started walking backwards "Anyone there?" she shouted in a shaky voice. The clapping got louder and continuous. Kripa's eyes widened, "Kaun hai, is this some kind of joke" Kripa shouted. The whistling started getting louder; fear started growing again inside Kripa. She felt hot and sweaty, she turned around and started walking off in a fast pace. "This is all in my head, all in my head" she repeated to herself as she started strolling towards the exit.

A hand grabbed her. Kripa froze dead, her eyes wide, fear written all over her face. Her heart started beating hard against her chest. She closed her eye's "all in my head, all in my.." she repeated in whispers. The whistling and clapping had stopped. The hand started pulling her backwards. Kripa's eye's were still closed and her breathing became heavy. She carried on walking backwards, as the hand pulled her until her backside hit against a well built heavy body. She opened her eyes, they grew wide as reality hit Kripa, she turned around "TUM!!!!?" Angad stood facing her with a huge grin on his face which instantly turned in to laughter.. "haha, tum kitne daar ri thi, haha" He laughed holding his stomach.."tumhar shakal dekhni layak thi, aur..haha..tumahre aakhein..they became so big..haha like ..haha.."  Kripa stood looking at him frozen, she didn't know how to react, to shout at him or to cry a few moments ago it felt to her that her life had came to an end but right in front of her Angad was laughing, she didn't realize but her eyes started watering, she became hot and red. She didn't want to break down in front of an idiot like him, she turned around just about to run when he grabbed her again. "Tehro, sirf ek mazak tha, why do you take everything so seriously?"

Kripa didn't look at him, she faced the floor. "Let me get those flowers" he let go of her hand and picked up the scattered flowers on the grass..

"Here you go smelly" Kripa remained facing the floor. "Arre itna gussa kyon kare ho, come on smelly, its gonna be Halloween soon, it was only a prank" Kripa looked at up at him, with vivid anger in her eye's, "Maybe for you it was a joke, but for me it wasn't especially after what happened last night..How could you Anagd your such a …" She shouted back him.. "I don't want these flowers" She threw them out of his hand, and ran off, leaving Angad silent and sort of shocked, that much anger inside a petit lass like Kripa??

"Jah beta Angad, go say sorry"  Angad got a packet of cigarettes out and started lighting one again, watching Kripa run towards the mansion.

He blew a whiff of smoke out and then stopped dead, from the distance Angad could see a couple of lights on in the mansion; he looked across and noticed that the gate was open too. A frown grew upon his face. Far as he could remember everybody had the left the house and after they had walked through the graveyard Josh had taken them towards the woods, only Angad stayed behind for Kripa as Aliyah told him she walked off with out realizing where Kripa was. Angad's lips tightened… "Who the hell is at the mansion?"

Kripa had already ran though the gates, he dropped his cigarette and started running off towards the mansion.. "KRIPA..WAIT…."KOI HAI.. KRIPA"…………………………………………………… 

~ Thanks for reading, please comment again!Embarrassed
~ Urrrm..ok the ff really isn't scary right now, but right now, I just want to introduce and develop new characters..

xxxxx

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged
omg ouma...ur fan fic is fabulous...way better than mine! love it totally. i must say uve improved hell of a lot girl. im well impressed. keep it up hun. u have a fan in me Wink

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top