awesum oumaa πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
yh full of jatin    πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳   
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
haha!! angad is funny!!! nickname...smelly LMAO!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
u know...i wouldn't mind if he was a ghost πŸ˜‰ lol
u left a cliffhanger not good!! but a great part!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by desiqt8806 - 16 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well..he might be or he might not be..hehe!

~ ThnkU guys for all the comments..! 😳 πŸ˜›

xxxxxxxx
Next part up...in a few mins

xxxxx
Edited by ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~ - 16 years ago

Haunted Love

~ Lost and LOST..

He got a little closer to her and smelt her neck, she smelt of strawberries, it was a sweet smell. "you smell good..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Anagd didn't have a chance to finish his sentence. He started screaming loudly, he had lost control of his body as his feet slipped. He pulled Kripa along with him as they both rolled down the stairs.."

They tumbled down the stairs, both screaming; Kripa's head had banged against the solid wooden steps a couple of times. They both landed on each other " Mmmmm" Kripa groaned as she felt her sore head, while Angad lay below her gasping for breath. "Owwww, my head" Kripa ran her fingers through her hair feeling a slight bump on her scalp, "this all because of YOU" Angad however wasn't paying attention, everything around him was moving around in circles, he felt dizzy. He clapped his hand against his head hard to regain conscience. He looked up at a groaning and moaning Kripa, her whole body was pressed against his. Kripa's head felt really heavy on her body, she tried lifting herself up by pressing her hand against Angads built chest but failed helplessly.
"Tehro" said Angad, as he tried to lift his head up.
"Arre tum dono wahan zameen par kya kare ho??" shouted out a voice from behind. Both Kripa and Anagd turned their heads..

"Ohh naughty naughty, playing in the dark are we.."  sneered Josh as he walked up to both of them holding a couple of candles. One of them was lit, which brought a little light towards them. "Arre yaar, she won't get off me"  laughed Angad. "Shut up, I'm trying to.."  snapped back an embarrassed Kripa. Mishti helped poor helpless Kripa up and started consoling her about the bump on her head. "Yeh sab uski wajse hua.." Kripa glared at Angad.  Mishti looked at Angad questionably "by the way,, Who are you?" Angad looked at her seductively "Honey we haven't met, I'm Angad. Angad Khanna" he shook her hand and winked at her with naughty smile on his face. Josh explained how Angad and him are best buddies and how they have been coming to this place since there childhood, for half term holidays, summer holidays and now when ever Angad has time to come back to the UK.

Kripa went to bed that night, with Ice upon her head. She lay on her bed thinking about the events that had happened to her in the past couple of hour, the smell, the ringing and whistling and people clapping. Was she going mad she thought to her self, how come she was the only one who heard the noise? Josh said he had come to this place many times with Angad how come either of them never heard or smelt anything strange why was it Kripa? Was she going mad? She asked herself again.

Kripa turned to her side, and dug into her quilt. "Kripa your not going mad, this place is just strange and full of weird people" *Anagd's face flashed in front of her eye's*  She fell asleep, thinking about him.. Thinking about how annoying he was…

Next morning everyone decided on going for a tour around the house and exploring it a bit, the group had breakfast and were led by Josh and Angad around the place, they saw various strange things placed around as well as portraits of Josh's ancestors. The mansion was full of priceless objects and antiques as well as cobwebs and spiders. Little secret corridors and rooms, random stair cases leading into God knows what. Kripa tried to stay among the group. She laughed and gossiped with her girls Anita and Mishti. Eventually the group started breaking up, as people decided to wonder around of with each other, Kripa still remained with Mishti and Anita, until Mishti left them to follow Josh.

Kripa, Anita and a few others walked into another room, it was dusty and dark. She started looking around while Anita started talking another boy called Mannan. Kripa opened a little jewelry box to see if she could find any old possessions but jumped back a mile when a huge spider crawled out of it. She stood shocked, her back against the wall, holding her chest and breathing hard "Anita, can we.." She looked around, she was the only one left in the room. "Anita kaha ho" Kripa ran out of the room, but there was no one to be seen, no body at all. "ANITA???..ANITA??..Kaha hai sab, abhi abi toh teh sab yahhan.." Kripa looked around looked from side to side, opening the door of each room. "Anyone there" Fear began to grown inside Kripa again, her stomach started feeling heavy. She started running and shouting names, but no one was to be seen. Kripa eventually calmed her self down 'Kripa, its ok, calm down and look around carefully" She stopped running and started walking up to the next floor.."Koi hai" she said in a louder but steady voice. No reply. She slowly walked down the corridor towards huge brown double doors, maybe everyone is inside there she reassured herself. Kripa started walking a little fast, she got to the door, her hand were about to push them open when a screaming Angad came running out.."AAAAAA..BHAGOO…RUN KRIPA.." He grabbed her by the hand, and started running with her. A confused scared Kripa just run along with him looking back "Angad Kya hai?" She kept looking back, she couldn't see anything. "Kripa run, I'll explain later" They ran down 3 stairs right to the bottom floor, Angad pulled her into a small side room and shut the door and turned around and pressed his back on it. Kripa looked at him breathless and puzzled.." Angad, what's wrong, what the hell happened??" Angad breathless, slid down with his back still against the door, he sat on the floor. "Tum kal raat kya kehri thi? You said something about a smell and then ringing right" panted Angad "Yeah, why?" Kripa bent down facing him "Urrrm did you see anything?" he said, his face was sweating, he looked hot and flustered. "No, I had my eyes closed" replied back Kripa, a little amused at the state of Angad but interested as well. "Woh..urrm na don't worry." Angad got up and started lighting a cigarette. "Tell me Angad, what did you see.. I won't laugh at you" she said with a smirk on her face.
"Forget it Smelly, what's happened has happened, abb chalo, warna log samjhenghe hum is chote se kamre mein kuch kare hai.." he looked at her and winked. He opened the door and started walking off. Kripa hated this winking and smelly thing, he really did annoy her she trailed along behind him "What the hell is wrong with that eye of yours, and hello with you…have you ever seen your face in th…………………………………………..

They both walked down the corridor, Kripa behind Angad mouthing insults at him, while Anagd walked in front smoking looking calm and cool. (I'm not saying smoking is cool, don't ever do it..)

~ Thanks fro reading again!πŸ˜›
~Please comment and tell me in ways in which i can improve
~ Thanks again for the comments😳

xxxxxxxxx
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part
lolzz poor kripa πŸ˜†

________
~Sana~
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part...i wonder what angad saw...continue soon 😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!! πŸ‘
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
hmmm. wonder what angad saw.... lol smelly πŸ˜† anyway continue soon
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm...i wonder why angad screamed...did u really see something or did he just want to be alone with kripa πŸ˜‰ lol
wow angad is josh's best friend...hehe no surprise there
the place sounds scary πŸ˜†
kripa is funny πŸ˜†
and smokin is not cool agreed πŸ˜ƒ
great part!