~ Moving On ~ PAGE 20
~ Trapped ~ PAGE 22
~ Tangled ~PAGE 25
~ The Verdict…? ~ PAGE 28
~ Missing ~ PAGE 30
~To make things right…~PAGE 33

Haunted Love

~ Curiosity can kill

The heavy rain pounded on her car, as she drove down the narrow dark road. The only source of light around were the headlights on her car, and she had a slightly worrying feeling that soon they would give up on her, due to pounding rain. She really wondered why she had agreed to come along to this little spooky get together Anita and Mishti had planned, especially when it looked like that the place she was going is 2 hours away from any civilization.

She took a little turn, and she had arrived, she stopped and looked at what was in front of her eyes, she understood why Mishti and Anitha chose this place for their little get together now. It looked like the kind of place you would find Dracula calling home; long pointed iron double doored gates, with little carvings on each side. Kripa sighed she really regretted on agreeing to spend one week of her life here, She would have rather spent a week at her Uni accommodation finishing of her economics work, She picked up her phone and dialed a number, "Hey, I'm here, now open these huge iron gates Anittta" "Hiiii Kripa, tum pochgeyi, muhje to lag ra tha, tum darr ki mare aao ghi hi nahi..hehe" Kripa rolled her eyes, "Well surprise, I'm here, now open the gates, before I turn back".."Acha baba, itne gusse mein kyon ho, ari hoon"

Kripa was let in, and Mishti and Anita helped her get her luggage into the mansion; it was truly a mansion, long big and ancient looking, on the outside it looked grand but old, the stone walls rusted and gone muddy light brown color, the windows were tall, and looked like much attention was given to them when the place was built, not just the windows but the balconies. They had iron railings just like the entrance gate fitted around the edges with sharp pointed tops.

Kripa walked into the place, through the huge entrance door which had been opened only for her. She stood at the end of a long, huge and grade hall way. The stone floors were partially covered, there was long strip of blue fitted carpet running down it, the carpet looked worn out and dirty, Kripa could clearly see that no one had taken care of this place for a long while.

"Chalo Kripa, kya dehk re hoo, aao sab se millathi hoon tumko: Anita pulled Kripa by her arm, "Kisse milari hoon, Sirf hum teeno to hai yahaaan.." Kripa questioned, as they walked down the hall way towards what looked the main sitting area..Anita laughed "Nahin..sirf hum teeno nahin..have you forgotten about the many ghosts who are living here with us.." she giggled.."Shut Up Anita."

Kripa was surprised to find that they weren't actually the only ones, a few other people had come to stay along with them and some people were still expected, so the little get together wasn't as little as Kripa has thought, she met a lot of people that night, some of them new faces and some of them old, such Josh who was in her Uni as well but studying arts especially in music, she also met people like Aliyah who she knew and saw around the uni but never actually talked to; there were a lot of people there..Bhoomi, Nishant, Kannan..the list went on.

They all sat in the cozy sitting area, interacting and discussing about the plans for this week, what they would get up to, and what they would do for Halloween, since the week was leading up to Halloween. A good hour had passed and Kripa had found her self comfortable, few people arrived when suddenly everything went dark. There was a lot of noise, everyone wondered what happened, Josh finally got up and calmed everyone down, "people chill, this happens here most of the time, my dada really didn't like this place so he never really got anyone to maintain it, mein upar jah kar candles etc latha hoon, who want's to come..hmm Mishti and Kripa you wanna come"  Kripa agreed she wanted to explore this place, she was curious of what she find in this abounded place, even though inside she was a bit creeped.

Josh led them into another room, it was dark and Kripa could barley see she held onto Mishti tight, Josh got out a lighter, "Urrm guys we have to split up, I know the candles are in this room somewhere but where exactly, I'm not sure, Mishti you can look here and Kripa can look that side" He pointed towards one of the darker areas of the room, great Kripa thought to herself. The room was huge; Kripa walked towards the side, there was a wall partition in the room, which really didn't go on her favor,. She started looking around, she used the lighter Josh had gave to her, but she was scared she might set something on fire, it was one of the clumsy things Kripa would do, she started walking deeper into the room with out realizing, she started looking at the details on the wall.. a long 5 minutes went past. She had totally forgotten about the candles by now. Kripa wasn't sure whether it was wallpaper but the walls were covered with some strange drawings she moved down the room trying to make explanations out it. She suddenly stopped; she came to the end of the wall but to the beginning of some stairs. Kripa stood at the end of the stairs she looked up, it was dark, and looked like it spiraled upwards. Kripa had the urge to go up, but was scarred of losing Josh and Mishti.

Suddenly she got a strong whiff of a sweet smell, Kripa sniffed it in, it was sweet but had a strong uniqueness about it, she had never smelt anything like this in her life. No perfume she had tried smelt like this. With out realizing, she started climbing up the stairs, taking the strong sensational smell, she closed her eyes but her hands were on the railing, she started walking up faster as the smell got stronger and strong she dropped the lighter, but she didn't want to get it, it was as if the smell was telling her to carry on... and she did with out realizing what was happening. She entered total darkness as she reached the end of the stairs, she opened her eyes, the smell had vanished. she started sniffing., but the smell had gone. Kripa was puzzled, she looked around, her left and right trying to get the whiff of sensational sweetness but it was not there. Suddenly she started hearing a ring, her heart started pounding faster, it was a low steady, she looked around, to her left and right, up and down. Fear started growing inside her. She started walking backwards. The ring started getting louder and then she started hearing whistles, and claps, people cheering..Kripa started screaming and shouting. ."Kaun hai??? Who is it, where am I, STOP" the ring was closing on her mind, she felt claustrophobic. "Shut Up, Who is it?" Kripa felt sick and scared, as the clapping and the whistling became louder, with out knowing she started running, running to where her body took her, she clapped her hands on her ears, she didn't want to hear anymore. But the ring wouldn't go, Kripa ran, and ran, she could barley see anything, she ran into open air, but she wasn't looking forwards she was looking backwards trying to see what it was, she didn't realize; she was heading straight for the iron railing..the iron railing with pointed tops, she turned around but it was too late. Kripa could see her self heading straight for the sharp point. She couldn't stop. She started screaming louder.

"OH No, you don.t"  said a strong voice. An arm, strong and muscley, held her back, it slid across her stomach, just before the sharp point could stab through. His arm was around her waist before she could run into it,.

He looked down at her, she wasn't facing him, but her hair blew into his face. Kripa stopped screaming and started breathing hard, her hand was on his arm, she held it tightly, she slightly stood up with his support, he watched her, he still couldn't see her face. Kripa still breathed hard and fast, she looked to her left to see who it was and found her self staring straight into gorgeous brown eyes. He gazed straight back to her beautiful big blue eyes. They continued facing each other, until a huge puff of smoke blew into Kripa's face, she started coughing

~ Thanks for reading..
~ Please comment, i wrote this, because someone (Munni di) suggested me to write a  scary fan fic ..Ok I don't know if it was scary but tell me what you guys think please..

xxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 23 February 2008 at 9:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Haunted Love~AK FanFic{PG33-PRT14-upd}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by proud_2_b_mysel

intersting, love the concept, and please dont tell me angads a ghost

LOLLOLLOLI thought about..I'm still debating in my mind about it..but Thnkx fo rreading,,

xxxxx

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Its seems interesting. It has the makings of a scary story. Lets see what happens next.   Continue as soon as you can.

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
omg!!! this was goood!!!! i got freaked out for a second there!! please do continue soon...and make it scarier...not that this wasn't scary enough....lol...i love reading about mystery and thrillls! Big smile

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by proud_2_b_mysel

intersting, love the concept, and please dont tell me angads a ghost

oooo....never thought about that...that would be cool...just like wendy and casperLOL

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
omg...that was really good...i like horror thing anyways so....lol...cont. soon

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 23 October 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
amazing concept loved it
Embarrassed
i hope angad is not a ghost LOL