AGNIVESH HAS GANGSTER HEELS :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Hahaha he has those  gangster  heels that I noticed in  tonites episode (Dec 27th)
LOL first made-up eyebrows and now heels? whoa this guy has a nice interest in style along with his so called attitude! I haven't seen much of this AGNIVESH guy so I can't say if he's ugly or not...but geez this guy sure has some gangster looks 😆😆😆
well then again Heels are in for men also these days
I saw it at the shoe store...1 inch heels. don't worry in a few years it will go up to 6 in heels...oooh totally gangster!!😆😆😆
lol... 😆 😃 i guess i wasnt the only one to notice this guy's "interesting taste" in style...lol...
lol 😆. I guess i wasnt the only to notice this guy's "interesting taste" 😉 in style...lol....
hehehe next thing you'll kno he'll be wearing tight fitted blouses with the  frilly sleeves
or the big sleeves that were in style a year ago (and still are)

i thought this hadnt been posted so i typed it in again..sorry for the double same posting thingey....lol

omigod i noticed that too lol

first when they showed his feet i seriously thought it was a girl

he gets his eyebrows done, wears heels, ummm guys are you thinking wat im thinking about this guy?

Hey he does have funny eyebrows........man he has better eyebrows than me.....lol....😆